Games you going to?

s--k

Goodbye to Romance College Football
I try and make it to a random weeknight game or two a year.

This year we are going to Baylor-WVU Thursday and Kent State-Buffalo Tuesday night.

What games you guys taking in this year?

Sort of unfortunate ... I am in Salt Lake City this week. Would have loved to stay an extra couple days and go to the Washington Utah game but I leave for Hawaii for a much needed week of vacation. And of course .... Hawaii is away.

Some talk about catching a game at Wisconsin this year with a buddy but I doubt it.

Gonna have to get lucky and get a Thursday nighter when I am on the road and it is nearby.

UNC v UCF this weekend pending weather conditions...

Every year my son and I pick at least one or two weekends in the fall to catch a football game in Chapel Hill as it has become a father/son tradition for the last 5 or 6 years. Great stuff as those memories will last forever long after the results of the games are forgotten.

Bama @ LSU. Taking the lady to her 2nd Bama game. Bama vs. FSU with field level seats in ATL was sick last year but Death Valley at night will epic.

Bama @ LSU. Taking the lady to her 2nd Bama game. Bama vs. FSU with field level seats in ATL was sick last year but Death Valley at night will epic.

Was at Death Valley last year for LSU/Auburn. Wonderful experience, wonderful women. Wonderful tailgates. Amazing to see how they do it down there compared to up here. Of course, going to game in October in tank top in shorts makes life better.

Back