Games Ive bet wk2

ManchesterUk

Fat Bloke
ATS 2-0 +£120
ML 1-0 +£80
So that was a pretty good start

Reading,listening and watching but its a pretty hectic time and I cannot devote as much time as Id like too on college games,even tho I love it.
If you read this before Thursday night on the left coast,feel free to bet India over England in the 5th ODI (5.30am Est fri),you`ll find it in the cricket markets with your book.
We do not have all the games here yet,so Ive only made the one play so far,Will be more.As usual the numbers will be the worst available.

U56 £99/£90......UTSA +7 £66/60 ....ML £20/£45
Going to the well again here with the roadrunners.This week they welcome Pac-12 big boys Arizona on Fox sports1.
This team is now on a 6 game winning streak.... it is an experienced squad and it shows.
The D front was all over Houstons Kornhole last week,forcing 4 INT`s they also recovered 2 fumbles...some will say yeah misleading score,no,the pressure the front 7 generated help force them t/o`s.Now they get a crack at a Freshman QB in his 1st road start,Anu Soloman.Soloman could not of hand picked a better match up to make his debut,sieve like Vegas at home,and he duly obliged 25-44 with 4Tds..... Soloman got some wheels tho,something Okorn does not have.Hes likely going to need them.
This is a huge game for the 4th and 5th year seniors of utsa to display their talents on prime time Tv(yeah nfl) but for these men its their biggest stage.Expect a huge showing on D.
Its hard,no impossible ,for me to know what to take from zonas shallacking off unlv cause they were supposed to buttfuck them.They get a diff challenge this week... I think scoring could be at premium with reports that zona #1 back jones-grigsby questionable and a best going to play carrying a knock,starting right guard also knicked up... alamodome supposedly gonna be a sellout with home fans now really getting behind this squad....freshman qb not gonna have it so easy week..

As usual,ignore any mistakes and sorry for typos,I respcet and thank all you guys who I learn off everyweek,GL

Last edited:
nice job last week, and nice writeup. Agree this is a big game for them at the alamodome, like that angle..Arizona travels well fan-wise for basketball, not sure what it's like for football, but lets hope they have a nice homefield advantage..

Looks like your $ sign isn't working on your computer :tiphat:

Back