Games Ive bet wk1

ManchesterUk

Fat Bloke
Reading,watching and listening.This is what I have got for the opening weekend.Its good to have football back :cheers3:
Some of my numbers will be wank,no choice if betting into Uk books.I dont expect to get rich/skint betting £60 a game but I love the sport and its fun.If I make a mistake with anything
image.php

UTSA +11 £66/£60....UTSA ML £25/£80
Last season Houston blew out the RoadRunners 59-28,..Not so fucking fast,it was a 3pt game at the end of the 3rd.UTSA turned the ball over 5 times in the 4th quarter.Roadrunners won their last 5 games last year and return 20 starters(we lose the QB but have a senior stepping in (I wouldnt know him if he knocked on our front door).Houston led the nation in turnover differential L/Y +25

Ohio State -16.5 £66/£60
Defo got the worst of it here,really not happy with the number.It probably the biggest spread I lay all year.
I believe that the value of a quality missing player is heightened by the quality of the opposition,and vice-versa.
Meyer knew Miller was injured,Barrett will be ready.Tosu uses the injury as motivation here.Hate the number but think they come out and make a statement.Osu percieved weakness,the 2ndary not going to be exploited here.

Games that interested me ... Cal +11 and Rutgers +8 but just stuck to the two above.
Id like to thank everyone who posts thoughts on the games its what makes CTG great.I read them all but dont reply.I wish you all good luck and enjoy the games :cheers3:

Thanks lads,you too :shake:

Let a winner go there with Rutgers.

Brilliant to have football back especially when it was a good as watching Kenny Hill last night.

nice hit on UTSA Manuk. GL with TOSU .... were it not for Reynolds i would be on TOSU too ...

Thanks lads,that could not of gone any better.Tho one absolutely right side and a totally wrong side.....
Im not sure how much you can take from one week,but learnt as much as poss.

nice hit on UTSA Manuk. GL with TOSU .... were it not for Reynolds i would be on TOSU too ...
I have absolutely no idea how Ohio State covered that game mate,it was the wrong side.Im sure you watched it.
The final was a bookmakers nightmare,sided there for sure a arbers/scalpers/middlers wetdream.

onto next week
cheers.gif

Back