Games Im betting NCAAF 10/6.....

vanzack

Pretty much a regular
YTD Record: 26-31-2

I gotta get this thing going. Its about time for a week with easy games and lots of winners.

A lot of games this week showing up on my radar....

1. Cincy +4
2. Ball St -12.5
3. Kansas +3.5
4. Baylor +9
5. Clem -5.5
6. TX +12
7. NCST +18
8. TN +1
9. Oregon ST -3
10. MD +3.5
11. ECU +3.5
12. ND +22.5

GL all

:cheers:

YTD Record: 26-31-2

I gotta get this thing going. Its about time for a week with easy games and lots of winners.

A lot of games this week showing up on my radar....

8. TN +1

12. ND +22.5

:cheers:

Agreed ND looks like a nice spot...UCLA came off a very deceiving win last week against Oregon State. That game was much closer than it appeared. ND also looked a little bit like a football team against Purdue in the 2nd half.

What are your thoughts on Tennesse? My initial lean was Georgia but it is/was such a public dog I am scared off it a little bit. Tenn. has looked really bad on D this year.

Vanzack,

Definitely liking your 'Terp play; how the hell are they catching over a FG at home to a team that can't move the ball?

3wiggler, actually it's 2 deceptive wins for UCLA in a row. In the Washington game, had it not been for a 60 yd interception for TD, and 85yd punt for TD, and a 72yd UCLA rushing TD, this game woulda been much closer.

Good luck on all except Cinci and Kansas.

Especially good luck on Baylor and Clemson.

I feel confident you will turn it around, and hope I can as well as this has been a tough year and I am a little in the hole.

Thanks guys, sorry I wasnt around most of the day yesterday - it was a marathon watching, eating, and drinking session.

The ND ML made the day very profitable.

GL next week boys.

from the looks of it u had a winning day. what was the final count?

congrats!

Nice job this week Van, you are one of the most consistent cappers I have read over the past few years, and at the end of the day, it is about long term consistent profit over the course of years, not weeks, so keep up the solid work.

Back