Games Im betting labor day weekend....

vanzack

Pretty much a regular
YTD 3-1-1 (im counting Utah State as a push even though...)

Nothing Friday night....

Saturday:

1. Duke +4
2. Virginia -3 (1.5 units)
3. Ole Miss -3
4. Gtech +1
5. Missouri -4
6. BC -5.5
7. Arizona +4
8. Colorado -2.5

GL all, will update for monday action....

:cheers:

Good luck this weekend Van. Most of us know you cashed Utah State.

Any plans for the weekend?

Football is the plan.

All day saturday, study all of saturdays games sunday, then monday.

All work no fun for the next 4 months....

I've got a writeup in my thread but I like alot of what they bring back...both teams bring back most of their D and the place where BYU is being regarded as inferior is obviously minus Beck..

Two things work in favor of BYU in gettin his feet wet...one is a great offensive line and two is that fact that Zona simply doesn't get to the QB..15 sacks all of last year...BYU is a great homefield advantage...revenge factor..etc, etc..

I think BYU is being vastly underrated this year..

I've got a writeup in my thread but I like alot of what they bring back...both teams bring back most of their D and the place where BYU is being regarded as inferior is obviously minus Beck..

Two things work in favor of BYU in gettin his feet wet...one is a great offensive line and two is that fact that Zona simply doesn't get to the QB..15 sacks all of last year...BYU is a great homefield advantage...revenge factor..etc, etc..

I think BYU is being vastly underrated this year..

All good points, no arguments. I do agree that the 1 thing that scares me as an AZ bettor is the BYU offensive line, as the Oline seems to decide a lot of these early season games.

GL

Jump are you aware about the injuries to Fui? BYU is potentially playing this game with their 3rd string RB

GL Van. With you on many. Arizona, Missouri, BC and GTech. Lets cash em

Very interested in your Mizzu play. I am heavy on it and about to go much heavier.. Give me the short version of what you are seeing, if you got a minute... I see a total mismatch to be honest..

Hey Van just wanted to say welcome, nice being able to read your picks again without a bunch of bullshit coming into the thread...

MIZZOU and COLORADO look real good to me. It was important for me to get COLORADO under 3, so I'm thrilled it fell off. You got a helluva number in VIRGINIA.

I have no idea why I capitalized every TEAM NAME.

Good luck

Like em all except Duke and Ole Miss.

Riding UVa (worse number at 4) and Mizzou.

Should have waited RJ..lol..grabbed 3 today..didn;t think we would ever get back to the opener.

Very solid St card VAN...best of luck.

condon.gif
GL bro

UVA...didn't look that closely into it, but it is a strong play for you, what sticks out in that game for you to make it a larger than normal wager?

Missouri, B.C., G tech, and arizona lookin good.

BOL this weekend.

UVA...didn't look that closely into it, but it is a strong play for you, what sticks out in that game for you to make it a larger than normal wager?

Missouri, B.C., G tech, and arizona lookin good.

BOL this weekend.

Va has almost their whole team coming back, including the whole offensive line and QB. Their whole defense is back too.

Really just see a class mismatch here. Wyo can be hard to defense, especially this early in the season, but I look to VA to be much improved this year and Wyo to struggle - especially on defense.

Va should be able to score today...

GL

Should have waited RJ..lol..grabbed 3 today..didn;t think we would ever get back to the opener.

Very solid St card VAN...best of luck.

You're a bastard, BAR. You and I (and a few others talked about the number) and nobody expected 3.

Hopefully it will not make a difference and we all cash.

You guys have to check out the freshman QB at colorado Cody Hawkins.

I heard he was 59-0 since 6th grade, but now I see why.

14-7 Colorado, and this kid is the real deal. Check it out.

Van, you flat bet playa? JW... or if you just post picks and play them differently on your own

I love BC... no reason not to hit that one big, right?

I flat bet only.

But I am a big fucking douchebag for letting myself believe Al Groh could possibly put out a competitive team and be ready for Wyo.

If I win the rest of my games today, I wont sleep because of that fucking va performance.

Officially adding:

FSU -3.5 (current line)

For all the already talked about reasons. Clemsons Oline and offense shouldnt be able to put up very many points, and FSU should get enough.

GL

Back