Gamehunter ??

hughdog11

Was not sure what happened to GH during the season as I have followed him for years and he usually is around for Baseball start to finish. He just seemed to vanish in BB forum last year and I was not sure why? Does anyone know if he will be back this year?? Good luck to all

Just gearing up for baseball......capping 12 months a year leads to burn out.

Took hoops off this season.

Digesting all the pages of Baseball Prospectus!

LOL

Found game Hunter on Twitter, but posts didn't go back far enough to see. past MLB results. Anyone know how he's done in the past?

For the most part his record over the past 5-6 seasons (or longer) are as good as anyone I've followed. Not sure how many years he's posted but I have followed him for 5-6 and I can't tell you what his records were but If I remember correctly he posts his previous years records when he post his introductory to the opening of each season.

I chime in here once in a while. Wish we could get that Daily Discussion thread going on a regular basis with some more umpire charts in the daily ump thread. Those are very helpful and productive....off to a solid start although I had a brutal day on Tuesday.

Back