Game of The Year in the first week of College Football?!?!?!

DaBestBody4Life

Professional Student
0-0-0

Wanted to make my college football debut here with a successful bang...unfortunately I lost a *50 star play in baseball which was followed by a *5 loss...I have than been looking at the college football season and I have been waiting for Monday night's game since the summer...this thread will attract a lot of haters for how much this play is worth to me...but I can assure you....this is THE GAME...

Miami -3.5.......*100

thats right....I am going all out...I love this game that much...Miami at home and the Seminoles coming into Hurricane season....people are all over FSU taking the +3.5....why??...beacsue of the .5....this game is being hyped for the FG kickers....how the past couple years these games were that close...and this year...I'm sorry to tell the FSU backers...it will be a total laugher....I am talking about Miami's shaky QB from last year showing that he has come a long way...and Olsen will be an even bigger factor on the field....FSU will miss their linebackers that entered the NFL draft when Olsen just bullys everyone...Miami's defense is just going to stifle the running game and own the pass coverage....the Hurricanes are pumped for this game.....take the Hurricanes and live off the profit....

A couple of things:

Just itching the brain a little bit so please do not take offense to anything: You said that the hurricanes are pumped up for this game? Since this is a big rivalry dont you think that FSU will be just as pumped up? And if the line is 3.5, why not buy it to 3 just in case of a FG game? I agree that Olsen will be a lot better this year but how do you know that for sure? I am undecided on this game, that is why I am asking these questions...

BOL to you

sure FSU will be pumped...Im sure before every game every team is pumped...I just think that Miami has better talent and will run them off the field...FSU is going to be a huge disappointment this year IMO...

i don't think you realize the talent on fsu as well. reports are there is a freshman who is better than ernie sims. they are stacked every year at every position with talent. i think there are better games to bet 100* on but i can understand a strong play even though i would pick fsu. not touching it htough

something is really fishy w/ this game....i have my money locked on mia at -3 (bought hook)....but every capper should realize that this game on paper IS a pick 'em for vegas (give 3-4 points for home field)...from everything ive read mia has the edge...having said this; this game seems to be a huge trap that i, along w/ many others here, will have no choice but to fall into!!
--unless this is a "freebie" which some of you fuckers say from time to time

good health, DBB. i'm on florida st myself...but if you're gonna make such a large play early in the season, why not buy the hook and get it to 3 pts?

seriously though...good health.

Miami will control every facet of this game. I could not agree wiht you more DBB4L.

This is a rivalry game between two teams that are very close in talent.

That alone makes me not even look at the line. I'll be looking to bet on the over/under for sure.

oh my dear god, I was going to say something silly, but you actually ARE Joebrensports, aren't you?

Back