Game 6 Ref question

smo1a

Pretty much a regular
Been a while since I have posted. Life has been busy so I can't spend as much time capping games anymore. Always appreciate the forum and expertise!

Back in the day, a conspiracy theory would be the NBA assigning refs that could impact the outcome of games. That said, does that still hold true?

Tony Brothers and Scott Foster are both reffing tonight and they had always been "one of those refs."

Would the general concensus be that the NBA would like to have a game 7, thus the dispatch of Scott & Tony?

Again, I am going off the conspiracy angle. Please advise!

Been a while since I have posted. Life has been busy so I can't spend as much time capping games anymore. Always appreciate the forum and expertise!

Back in the day, a conspiracy theory would be the NBA assigning refs that could impact the outcome of games. That said, does that still hold true?

Tony Brothers and Scott Foster are both reffing tonight and they had always been "one of those refs."

Would the general concensus be that the NBA would like to have a game 7, thus the dispatch of Scott & Tony?

Again, I am going off the conspiracy angle. Please advise!
CP3 has lost 12 Foster games in a row

I also don't buy into it, lots going on with those two though

CP3 has lost 12 Foster games in a row

I also don't buy into it, lots going on with those two though
Yeah, I saw that stat KJ. But to be clear, my first thought seeing the ref assignments were that the Suns will play a game 7. Am I off on thinking that?

Refs and NBA been a thing around these parts for a long time.

This shit has been everywhere today, local radio even. Kinda odd.

Starting to like the points and maybe ML…..maybe

Yeah, I saw that stat KJ. But to be clear, my first thought seeing the ref assignments were that the Suns will play a game 7. Am I off on thinking that?
This is a tricky one for me. Last game was the kitty. I’ll likely take the sidelines or have Los Suns

I have a bucks ticket to win the series at +280 after game 2. Could easily hedge and still make a good profit, but really just trying to assess the refs. I've been here at ctg since the beginning, just not as active anymore (site or gambling). Ultimately just trying to see if the same theories hold true as they did in Stern's day atop the helm.

I have a bucks ticket to win the series at +280 after game 2. Could easily hedge and still make a good profit, but really just trying to assess the refs. I've been here at ctg since the beginning, just not as active anymore (site or gambling). Ultimately just trying to see if the same theories hold true as they did in Stern's day atop the helm.
I really think one team wins by 20+, maybe live betting is your friend tonight

thats horrible odds if after being down 0-2

i saw +450ish

but, i'll take that ticket than not having one at all right now

good luck

Back