Game 6 & 7

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
$100 Bruins +109

----

Math is hard for me tonight. Was going to bet Bruins to win cup but they're only at +235. So if I win the above and roll over the $209, I'd need to get Boston at -700 or better in a potential game 7 to get the +235 odds? If they're the -180 favorite in G7 that would pay $325ish on the original $100 bet? Magic 8 ball says "yes"

Curious what you see here. Boston looks tired. Hard to see them winning 2 in a row.

Curious what you see here. Boston looks tired. Hard to see them winning 2 in a row.

Basically my thinking was if Boston can steal this one tonight they have momentum and will be at home for G7. I mainly wanted a wager to care about. Logged into 5Dimes intending to take Bruins to win series at +235, but realized that I was better off on ml G6 with my local + Bruins G7 (or at least I think I am if they make it that far). I've made less than a dozen wagers on NHL all year and don't think I've watched more than 10 minutes of any game. Not a hockey fan. Probably should have put that disclaimer when I posted.

Back