Game 4, CHI v BOS

• Thread starter Thread starter Son_of_A_Legend
  • Start date Start date
S

Son_of_A_Legend

Heading into the 3P, I took Chicago, -300, to win 1.00 unit.

The Chicago sieve got beat short side.
Game is now tied 4 each.

Nice of CC to just stand there and let the fifth goal in.
Tied again.

Nice hit, crazy game, seemed everytime I looked up at work there was another goal.

Nice hit, crazy game, seemed everytime I looked up at work there was another goal.

Thank you but Mr. Swiss Cheese needs to shorten-up and MOVE.
One can not expect Chicago to score that many every game.
I'm starting to like the Black Hawks chances now to win the series since they've had a couple of clunker games and tied the series.

I agree. That 5th Boston goal was horrific. No offensive screening, long shot, straight as an arrow (meaning no defelctions) and even thou he had a defender going down on his stomach to act as a blocker the shot was always high so that was no possible excuse. But I would think that after surrendering so many leads to that point (1-0, 2-1, 3-1, 4-2, 4-3) he was simply nervous to hold onto the then 5-4 lead with so little time to go, and nerves have a way of fucking the body's sheer physical ability to react. Let's face it, Rask had an equally bad game: in his 4 prior home games had only surrendered 2 goals.

I did post before this series started that i thought the scoring would be all (>5) or nothing (<4) (on the basis I thought one team would always find a way to live with the other, either defensively or offensively). So far, so good.

I agree. That 5th Boston goal was horrific. No offensive screening, long shot, straight as an arrow (meaning no defelctions) and even thou he had a defender going down on his stomach to act as a blocker the shot was always high so that was no possible excuse. But I would think that after surrendering so many leads to that point (1-0, 2-1, 3-1, 4-2, 4-3) he was simply nervous to hold onto the then 5-4 lead with so little time to go, and nerves have a way of fucking the body's sheer physical ability to react. Let's face it, Rask had an equally bad game: in his 4 prior home games had only surrendered 2 goals.

I did post before this series started that i thought the scoring would be all (>5) or nothing (<4) (on the basis I thought one team would always find a way to live with the other, either defensively or offensively). So far, so good.

They are beating him GLOVE SIDE - there is no excuse for that.

I'm guessing we're going to see 5' on the total after that shootout.

Back