Game 3 of the Cup

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Some peps think the Rangers are done. If you watched gm 2 in the 2nd OT they were gassed out and again the Kings found a way to beat them. I think tonite @ home down 0-2 games will make the difference for the Rangers.The Rangers have 2-0 leads in both Games 1 & 2 and they lost in overtime in both games. This game tonight in Madison Square Garden has to be a must win game and I see Lundqvist having a big game between the pipes. The Rangers have won back-to-back home games and their defense at home has only given up 2 goals in those 2 games. The home team between these two teams is 6-2 and the Rangers are 5-1 in their last 6 games after their opponent scored 5 goals or more The New York Rangers are going to have to play fast to take advantage of their speed tonite and there will be plenty of shots on goal from both teams, which will put extra stress on the goaltenders. Neither Quick nor Lundqvist has been very sharp lately, so they're going to let up some goals.

GO RANGERS

56 New York Rangers* -140 vs Los Angeles Kings x2
56 New York Rangers* -1 +142 vs Los Angeles Kings x2
55 Los Angeles Kings/New York Rangers* Over 5 -115 x2
55 Los Angeles Kings/New York Rangers* Over 4 -275 x2

1. 6/9/2014 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 55 Los Angeles Kings/New York Rangers* Over 5 -115
  2. 6/9/2014 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 56 New York Rangers* -140 vs Los Angeles Kings
Risking 200 To Win 452

GLTA

this shit on NBC right? my TV has last comic standing...cant be right

MSG should be on fire again....just had Cotto and now the NYR

GL blood, I tend to think the NYR get this one too

Gl blood. I agree. Have you been waiting for a good spot in the nhl recently?
Thanks Johnny, I agree this is a great spot to play the Rangers. I have been playing....just no time to post. Will have some time the next two wks before things get hectic again. GL

this shit on NBC right? my TV has last comic standing...cant be right

MSG should be on fire again....just had Cotto and now the NYR

GL blood, I tend to think the NYR get this one too

The game is on NBC Sports Network tonight. (And Game 4 if I'm not mistaken)

blood bol my brother I had the DUCKS to win it all so lets go Nyr and the over hope everything is good

well hell. ... should be 2-1 Rangers but it not...lost my 1st period play :angry2:

added
Live In-Play Hockey 9056 New York Rangers* +155 vs Los Angeles Kings x1

after having my ass handed to me by NYR I have close shop with pucks for the season. with the way the Rangers played last. it looks like they will get swept and end my misery tonite. New York's punchless power play failed on all six opportunities on Monday and is a dismal 1-for-14 in the first three games of the final. Dont expect any better tonite.History does not favor the Blueshirts heading into Game 4 at Madison Square Garden. Just one team in NHL history has overcome a 3-0 deficit to win the Stanley Cup Final... the 1942 Toronto Maple Leafs. The Kings know better than to count out the Rangers, however, from what I have seen of late, the Kings are the far superior team

It has been a profitable pucks season but I refuse to donate any additional to the Rangers.

GLTA

Don't know Blood - looks like some reasonable wagering opportunities tonight - without having to pick a side. For example LAK -130 (more penalty mins than Rags), LAK under 31.5 SOG. First goal over 10mins into the game. Like all 3 of these to cash.

GL C man

just sitting here trying to enjoy the game without any considerable coin on it....had to put some beer $$ on Rangers and Over 4 though :)

Back