Game 1 - Trail Blazers vs Lakers

I got lakers ml to finish few parlays. Prob should have laid the points, I doubt it close. Lakers either look like bucks who Havnt been trying in bubble and get wrecked or they come out and put stop to all the blazers gonna beat them talk and bron kicks their ass. Hopefully the latter!!

I got lakers ml to finish few parlays. Prob should have laid the points, I doubt it close. Lakers either look like bucks who Havnt been trying in bubble and get wrecked or they come out and put stop to all the blazers gonna beat them talk and bron kicks their ass. Hopefully the latter!!
Best of luck daBank. :shake:

I just keep going back to the fact it took everything blazers had and nets still had last shot to beat them just to get here! The same nets Toronto just beat the living shit out of!! If you can’t stop levert when your season on the line how you gonna stop bron and AD?

I just keep going back to the fact it took everything blazers had and nets still had last shot to beat them just to get here! The same nets Toronto just beat the living shit out of!! If you can’t stop levert when your season on the line how you gonna stop bron and AD?
Last meeting between them, Lakers got their butt kick tho. Hopefully LB and AD came out strong.

Back