Bears +13 / Broncos +17, 1u -115
Broncos +10, 1u -108
Bears +13 / Broncos +17, 1u -115
Bengals o18.5, 2u -110
Bills o23.5, 1u -105
Eagles +10 / CLOSED, 1u -105
Panthers / Chiefs, 1u +121

Last edited:
Texans should slow down run attack while be able to move the ball through tbe air. Ravens defense over valued while texans offense is real deal.

Saints i love and woulda went bigger if lattimore playing. Bucs and jameis gonna get stomped. I dont see how this bucs D slows down brees, data shows a classic saints 28+ point game

Skins, gimme em all day. Jets are trash but somehow this is forgotten bc they beat another trash team. Ill say this one for me is about skins OL gettin a but healthier and i do think haskins miiiight have a lil success. Also skins defense isnt avg.

Raiders defense is swiss cheese. Ill gamble on the bengals finally putting together a couple complete drives

Truthfully I’m extremely burned out on betting and it shows as ive been reckless most game days. I’m not adhering to my rules or process in placing wagers and chalk it up in my head to having fun. Maybe partially true.

I dont bet to win money, i bet because im competitive and enjoy winning and its a hobby. It is getting to a point where betting sloppy and the Bears being unwatchable that I’m burned out. Going to try to re-focus here on out because when I go back and read my texts to friends laying out sides each week I’m hovering at 60-65% the last 4 weeks but i dont bet that.

So. Here we go. Thanks for stopping by all.

Chiefs -4, 1u -123
Chiefs / OPEN, risk 1.1u

Truthfully I’m extremely burned out on betting and it shows as ive been reckless most game days. I’m not adhering to my rules or process in placing wagers and chalk it up in my head to having fun. Maybe partially true.

I dont bet to win money, i bet because im competitive and enjoy winning and its a hobby. It is getting to a point where betting sloppy and the Bears being unwatchable that I’m burned out. Going to try to re-focus here on out because when I go back and read my texts to friends laying out sides each week I’m hovering at 60-65% the last 4 weeks but i dont bet that.

Chiefs -4, 1u -123
Chiefs / OPEN, risk 1.1u
Ugh I can relate to a lot of that right now.

Chiefs -4, 1u -123
Chiefs / OPEN, risk 1.1u

Same here.......I let 1 game affect my mind, then I left out some winners......started second guessing myself and over analyze some games. And it carried onto Sunday.......

Liking KC myself and their TT......

keep your head up just make sure you keep putting in the work and reading up on every little thing you can find, game summaries, etc.. take a break when you need to and always stay positive. cheers bro you're alright & sharper than most - there's a reason they b texting you for sides lol, winning fixes everything have fun brother

Back