Gabe's NHL team total thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Winn TT under 2.5 $72 to win $60

SJ TT ov 2.5 $72 to win $60

STL under 2.5 $69 to win $60

Bos ov 2.5 $60 to win $60

Gabe,

Don't have a ton of time right now, but I think that the NHL team totals are highly underrated as far as getting value on your bets are concerned. Quite honestly, I think more often than not that they are lined to low on the juice on most of them.

I have been playing them ONLY looking for overs, as I see little value in the unders personally, because you can get screwed on a 2.5 when your team loses in a shootout or on a EN goal late. Conversely, those things benefit the overs. I've been playing them selectively and got the idea from paying attention to cxbbum (the most underrated poster on this site IMO) and how he would use them.
I think there's definitely money to be made in this market though...BOL on your plays. :cheers3:

Thank you for the feedback. I have been dabbling in these for quite some time and have done well.

But sometimes I get caught up in football, NBA and horses to where I forget about hockey and don't have time for it.

I prefer to bet overs too especially if you can get empty netters. I like to bet unders only when the goalie on the other side is a stud and the team typically is a good defensive team. There is a lot I look at.

Nonetheless please offer any additional advice, I am all ears!!

Thank you for the feedback. I have been dabbling in these for quite some time and have done well.

But sometimes I get caught up in football, NBA and horses to where I forget about hockey and don't have time for it.

I prefer to bet overs too especially if you can get empty netters. I like to bet unders only when the goalie on the other side is a stud and the team typically is a good defensive team. There is a lot I look at.

Nonetheless please offer any additional advice, I am all ears!!

Like finding trends in these spots...for example...gonna play both Minn TT O2.5 -110 and Edm TT O2.5 -120 to win 1 unit each...

Minny has played 5 straight games that have gone over and scored 3+ goals 4 of their last 5 plus are playing a weak defensive team.

But I'm playing Edmonton because I think it's a good spot to catch Minny as they're on their 3rd game in 4 days on the road in Canada...and can easily be in a spot where they catch their opponent not having the freshest of legs. Can easily see a 4-3, 5-3, 5-4 game.

Back