2.5 Adj RL: 1-1, +0.80u
1st 5 Faves: 0-3, -3.43u
1st 5 Dogs: 3-5, -1.35u
1st 5 1/2 RL: 3-7, -5.3u
1st 5 Unders: 2-0-1, +2.0u
Team Totals: 5-3-1, +1.32u
Parlays: 2-3, +0.65u
Overall: 157-153-3, +2.06u

all plays this season to win/risk 1 unit; listed pitcher in () must start for action

Wed: 0-1, -1.2

Thurs, 6/16

909 SEA 1st 5 (Paxton) -125

909 SEA (Paxton) -117

GL

Paxton looked pretty good his last outing. This was a tough one to cap. On other side and GL to you!

Hate to see you on this side, the line movement late suggests you may have read this one better than me...I got a chance to see Paxton in his first minor league outing about 6 years ago right when he was out of Kentucky and he has come a long way since then...I never really thought the kid would make it this far

Paxton looked pretty good his last outing. This was a tough one to cap. On other side and GL to you!

Paxton changed his arm slot which has resulted in a big spike in velocity from low to upper 90's. I recall him topping out at 100 in one of those starts in the 6th inning around his 100-pitch mark which was pretty impressive. He's also added a cutter to his repertoire this season so hitters aren't just sitting on fastball/knuckle curve. I know you hear this all the time, but he came into this season in the best shape of his life. At Kentucky he was known to be a bit lazy and had a little attitude problem, so it's nice to finally see him putting in the work and continue grinding after he was demoted out of spring training for Karns.

Hate to see you on this side, the line movement late suggests you may have read this one better than me...I got a chance to see Paxton in his first minor league outing about 6 years ago right when he was out of Kentucky and he has come a long way since then...I never really thought the kid would make it this far

watered down lineup for TB is the reason for the line movement imo

Pretty big fan of the entire Seattle staff myself. We'll see how that turns out at season's end if that offense can be remotely efficient, watch out imo

Back