ML Dogs: 3-3, +0.48u
FG Overs: 3-1, +1.95u
F5 ½ RL Dogs: 1-1, Even
F5 ½ RL Faves: 1-1, -0.25u
F5 Unders: 0-1, -1.0u
Team Totals: 1-0, +1.0u
Overall: 9-8, +1.12u

951 PHI (Eflin) +120

Put the hammer down Grind...on Phi in a bit different way myself today...this Eflin kid has some quality stuff...think he may come back down to earth a bit in his next few starts but not today...glad to see you back man...will you be working the NCAA regionals/supers this year?

Put the hammer down Grind...on Phi in a bit different way myself today...this Eflin kid has some quality stuff...think he may come back down to earth a bit in his next few starts but not today...glad to see you back man...will you be working the NCAA regionals/supers this year?

Yeah Eflin strung together a few good starts in a row last season if memory serves but was unable to sustain it like many other young pitchers who pitch to contact. Don’t see him being able to sustain the strikeout per inning clip this season, that’s for sure.

I’ll be working the regionals/supers and plan on watching the conference tournies here soon. Hopefully we’ll get the ball rolling in here with other like-minded individuals and find some great value early on when 5dimes releases lines for regionals. Keep up the great work, coach.

Back