G-Man's Week 3 College Plays... Four Straight "A's" & A Good Card

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
College YTD thru 9-17. (65%) 21-11-1 (6-5-1 today)

Quite a few games here that have true potential. A great group of teams that I really see winning SU and covering the spread.

LOSS Iowa -13 over Iowa State. I had both of these teams LW and they both lost. But Drew Stanton is playing this week for Iowa. Iowa State lost too many starters from LY and wont be in this game after the first quarter.
Iowa by 27.

PUSH BYU +7 over BC. Top rated passing game here supplies the upset for BYU. Last weeks struggle with Clemson has B.C. reeling this week in the defensive backfield.. Clemson passed plenty last week against BC, and BYU will be far better this week against BC.

WIN Michigan State +2.5 over Pitt. Its a classic battle of two good quarterbacks. But Drew Stanton and the M.State offense can score 35 on just about anyone. If Pitt can out score them I'll have to see it to believe it. MS by 10.

WIN Ohio State-29 over Cincy. There is no way that the Buckeyes let up here against Cincy. Smith is going all out for scores and the defense is looking for recognition that gives them top ranked status as well. Friends dont play in this game, they are simply coaches. Buckeyes by 44.

LOSS Purdue -17 over Ball State. If there was ever a better place for Purdue to see what they have - there is nowhere better- than at home against a non-competitive program. Expect a 30 point win.

LOSS Notre Dame -4.5 over Michigan. This line opened at 7. What brought this down, is that the underdog is 19-3 lifetime in the series regardless of where the game is played. Trends are worthless to me and Michigan will not have enough to stop Brady Quinn. ND by 17.

WIN Oklahoma +4.5 over Oregon. Sooners beat Oregon LY in the bowl game and it was nowhere near as close as the final 17-14 score. Regardless of the home field mystical advantage by Oregon, I see the Sooners winning SU. Look for the defense to win this for Okla.

WIN Auburn -3.5 over LSU. Brad Lester will run all over LSU in this one. Add in revenge for LY loss and we spell winnah. Tigers by 13.

LOSS Arkansas -5.5 over Vanderbilt. 19 returning AR starters and a ferocious defense will do-in Vandy here at home. Severly poor running game here for Vandy means punt, punt, punt.
Razors win by 16.

WIN Arizona State -11 over Colorado. Buffs are usually good at home but not here. Colorado has given up a low 0.9 yards per rush this year after 2 games. Less than 1 yard per carry on defense vanishes here today against AZ St. Add in the fact that in two games, they dont score over 10 points, spells trouble. AZ St. by 20.

WIN Alabama - 24.5 over UL Monroe. For any of the dog bettors out there - Monroe lost several key players from LY. Offensive player of the year Steven Jyles, wr Ouillen, te Trapply, and defenseive end Brandon Guilley leader of sacks and tackles for a loss on defense. That is too much for a small school program without depth, against a program like Bama. SHUT out 45-0.

LOSS Florida -3.5 over Tennessee. Chris Leak will simply pick apart the Tenn defense today. The spread is way too small. Line should be at least 8 or 9 here. Ainge is good but not good enough against the Fla defense to pull out a win. Look for int's by Gators on defense. Gators by 10.

Leans, but not on my play list. Kent, Akron and Hawaii.

GLTA :shake:

Last edited:
BOL today, G

Opposite on many, but good health...though we got a couple big ones in common. Enjoy your saturday, bud.:cheers:

paytheline said:
alot of chalk G-Man...good luck

A lot of the dogs simply dont stop anyone. The 3 dogs that are good can win SU.

Except for the Buckeyes, Iowa, Purdue, Alabama, and Az State the other games are ONE score.

:shake:

Iowa -13 over Iowa State. I had both of these teams LW and they both lost. But Drew Stanton is playing this week for Iowa. Iowa State lost too many starters from LY and wont be in this game after the first quarter.
Iowa by 27.

drew tate.

im against u on a few, but overall ur card looks pretty good. good luck to u on tha games im on not, an good health to tha games were against

G-Man

Looks good bro, agree with most of them. My largest play of the year to come on Auburn later.

Peace

:cheers:

I'm on some and against some, G-man, but I hope you're right about a straight up win for Oklahoma! I'm not betting on that game today, too much emotion to think clearly, but if my Sooners can win today two things will happen:

1.) Better national respect for the team since they lost Bomar.

2.) A win today means a good line on Texas in the Red River Rivalry. Oklahoma may even come into that game a favorite, but a win today would guarantee a line under a TD and I think Texas wins that one by more than a TD.

Good luck, G-man!
stpatrick2.gif

Iowa -13 over Iowa State. I had both of these teams LW and they both lost. But Drew Stanton is playing this week for Iowa. Iowa State lost too many starters from LY and wont be in this game after the first quarter.
Iowa by 27.

ISU Returns 10 on offense and has won 3 of last 4 in Iowa City. 13 is too many here.

GL with the rest.

BEAT IOWA

GL Gman...I'm one of the few on the board that agree w/ that OU play today...

I really have a feeling that OU's D shows up for the first time this year and they win it on the field...

I just can't bet it till I see it.

BOL today.

JumpOnBoard said:
GL Gman...I'm one of the few on the board that agree w/ that OU play today...

I really have a feeling that OU's D shows up for the first time this year and they win it on the field...

I just can't bet it till I see it.

BOL today.

They had the game stolen from them. But they showed up today!

Back