G-Man's Wednesday (Early) Games. 9-05-07

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
How would you like to bet a pitcher that has this knd of dominance against a team.

ERA.
ERA W L SV SVO G GS CG IP H R E HR BB SO AVG
1.14 2 1 0 0 3 3 1 23.2 15 3 3 0 9 11 .183

You can bet this team and this pitcher today as this team has won 6 straight against them. Cleveland has beaten Minnesota six straight times, and is 13-4 against the defending division champions this year. The rapidly fading Twins, 2-7 in their last nine, are now 11 1/2 games back in the division. Carmona is rocking the twins with an era of 1.14 Since the all-star break his era is 2.50 overall...!

I think that if anyone here wants something good to invest on, here is the game. It goes at 1:00pm eastern.

Indians -126. 6 Units. WON 756/600

may ad later..JUST ADDED> 5:30pm.

Peavy is 10-8 with a 4.69 ERA in 21 career starts against Arizona, but just 3-5 with a 5.34 ERA in 10 outings at Chase Field.
He will face Arizona's Livan Hernandez (9-9, 4.67) for the third time this season. Hernandez has come out on the losing end in both previous meetings, including a 3-1 defeat on Aug. 27 as he allowed two runs in seven innings.
Peavy also went seven innings, but yielded only one run -- an Eric Byrnes homer -- while striking out 11.
Despite those two defeats, Hernandez is 10-4 with a 3.80 ERA in 21 career starts against the Padres. He is 0-2 with a 3.15 ERA in his last three starts overall, but threw seven scoreless innings in Arizona's 7-3, 10-inning loss to Colorado on Friday.

But today Peavy is pitching on three days rest.

Arizona +145. 4 Units. WON 400/580

GLTA

Last edited:
At the same time Baker went 8 SO innings vs the Indians a few weeks back. Either way, no play for me, so I'll cheer for the Indians.

GL Gman

Ended up putting a unit on it because of your post.

3-0 Indians still no outs in the 1st

:smiley_acbe:

i wish i would of known that the indians were playing an afternoon game b/c carmona is money when he starts afternoon games.

good hit though.

Back