G-Man's Thursday College Play 11-20-08 Miami,Fla.@ Georgia Tech

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Interesting game tonight that shows two 7-3 teams.

Canes are playing well and have been improving all season.

GT isnt to bad either and looks to win with the run. They are averaging 250+ yards a game on the ground. But they are quietly passing for 10 yards per attempt. That is a very big factor at home with a very good ground game.

The Hurricanes have a good passing game, but will have to step it up to win on the road, because 200 yds passing per game isnt enough when youre traveling, unless you can control the clock. With GT's ability to run the ball consistently, I dont see the Canes getting enough chances.

GT has one of the best pass defenses, as they have held 80% of their opponents to well UNDER 200 yards a game and thats a BIG factor tonight.

Looks like a lot of action is on the Canes, but at this time of the year, there is no room for error or time to mature and the Canes are a young group making adjustments as they go. Looks like a tough one tonight for Miami.

GT -3. (15 units)

GLTA.

Last edited:
Im more concerned with the offensive line as theyve been banged up some all season. Still they should be ok tonight.

Im always concerned playing an option team against teams like Miami who have such good speed at LB and DL.

But I do think Im going to lay the 3 tonight for a fun bet and take a shot on GT.

GL gman

Im always concerned playing an option team against teams like Miami who have such good speed at LB and DL.

But I do think Im going to lay the 3 tonight for a fun bet and take a shot on GT.

GL gman

Good points with the Miami speed.

Thanks ...nice to see you here.:shake:

Back