G-Man's Sunday Pro Plays 11-09-08

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Regrets...Ive had a few. But none today!

Buffalo +4 (20 units) over N.E. FYI - Bills are my first 20 unit play this year, They were manhandled by a NE squad that was scoring on offense, around 40 points per game last year. Buffalo was also brutally whipped 56-10. Pro Revenge Game of the year! The Pats (no Brady) are scoring nearly 20 points less per game this season and I expect a Bills SU WIN!

Chicago +3 (15 units) over Tenn

N.Orleans+2 (15 units) over ATL

Jets -9.5 (10 units) over Rams

Houston +1 ( 12 units) over Balt

Minnesota -2 (10 units) over Green Bay

Crazy SIX (6) Team Par above. 1 Unit to win 4722.00

San Diego -15 ( 12 units) over KC

Indy +4 ( 10 units) over Pittsburgh

Carolina -9.5 (13 units) over Raiders

Philly -3 over (10 units) Giants

Sensible 4 team Par. The late plays. 2 units to win 2533.00

GLTA

Last edited:
like em all except car, nyj, and no...3 pretty overrated teams imo.

good lookin card. if you have a great day, it looks like i will too. gl gman

tough loss for mentor yesterday. strongsville fans are nuts. i played in a playoff game there years back after playing in some tough venues in northeast ohio, that was the first time i had really been rattled by how loud the crowd was. we lost a close one, and it was probably due to those fans. i thought mentor would redeem that loss though...didn't expect them to get kept out of the endzone

like em all except car, nyj, and no...3 pretty overrated teams imo.

good lookin card. if you have a great day, it looks like i will too. gl gman

tough loss for mentor yesterday. strongsville fans are nuts. i played in a playoff game there years back after playing in some tough venues in northeast ohio, that was the first time i had really been rattled by how loud the crowd was. we lost a close one, and it was probably due to those fans. i thought mentor would redeem that loss though...didn't expect them to get kept out of the endzone

I didnt see the game. But they did have a decent team. :shake:

G-man.....let's have a better week then last.....

I went with Buff+3.5

N.O+1.5

Minn-2.5

Jacks-6

Let's get them today!!!!!!:smiley_acbe:

Late games....I am liking

Caro-9.5
S.D.-15
Pitts-3
NYG-3

not in yet just considering.....

It's been a tough 2 weeks for us but I am hanging in there & taking Phila-3 tonight. My daughter is going to her 1st Eagles game ever & I am praying the football gods shine upon us & she comes home with a winning night & I the money! Let's do this my friend!!!!!:smiley_acbe:

I went the other day last night, GL tonight and bounce back. I normally change and ride but just felt NYG was the better team.

Go....going....gone! LOL what joke....I should have known better then to think McFlab would be able to catch his breath in between plays.....I almost thought he was going to do his famous puke.....

Back