G-Man's SUNDAY Plays... Sept 24. This is the week of winners!

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
After an 9-8 start the first two weeks I have dialed-in on these games.

4-5 week three.

This Sundays Match-ups looks to be right where I want to be for early season formulas.

WIN Jets +6 over Buffalo.
The Bills are not very good. Last week they capitalized on 7 sacks in Miami and never reached 200 yards of offense on the day. They are in for a real beating today by Pennington and a good passing game.

WIN Cincinnati + 2 over Pittsburgh.
If Pitt thinks they are going to fix Rusty Ben from LW loss at Jags, - they're in for another surprise today. This is a REVENGE game for last-year's loss in the playoffs. The Steelers lost too much in the recieving game on offense and the pass defense will be torched just like the Jags did LW.

LOSS Jacksonville +6.5 over Indy.
The Jags have one of the best defenses in the league IMO. The Colts still dont have the running game they need to run the ball in tight games. Jacksonville has a dominating defensive line that will chase Payton all day. The Giants ran the ball on Indy for over 6.0 yds a carry. Expect J'Ville to do the same. A good one right till the end.

Push for most offshores and some locals. Got burned at 6.5.

LOSS Miami -10.5 over Tennessee.
'Phins are facing no pass rush with Tennessee, and an absoloutely terrible defense. Doesnt matter who qb's this team. Collins or Young won't make a difference. Miami wont be 0-3 after this game and they wont let up when they get ahead. They outgained Buffalo by over 100 yds LW and never should have lost the game. Culpep will play well today and the Phins will run the ball effectively.

The team isnt playing up to potential. Numbers on Miami will line up better this week.

LOSS Chicago -3.5 over Minni Mouse sota.
Vikings were 0-3 in the red zone in goal-to-go situations last week. The carolina defense stopped them all three times. A trick pass-play by the Minnesota kicker on a fake FG attempt gave them the tie for overtime. They won a game they could have lost. The BEARS wont be so generous this week.

Good play by Minn... bad hook for me.

LOSS Carolina -3.5 over Tampa.
This could be a long season for Tampa Bay. Simms will be facing a good defense with the Panthers. They've faced Baltimore and Atlanta. They did hold ATL to 14 points LW, but still failed to score more than 3 points in the game. Chucky will be pissed after this one too.

5 Caroliona turnovers blew this cover.

WIN Cleveland +7 over Baltimore.
The Ravens have played two teams on the down side. The Raiders were playing a rookie QB ( A Walter) against Balt. The guy had 3 int's, and the Raiders combined for 6 turnovers. The Raven offense had drives of 25, 20,11,65, 8, and 81 yards. They won't have that short field in Cleveland today. Raider QB A. Walter was 10 of 27 for a measly 123 yards with all the turnovers. Look for a good effort by the Browns in this one.

Had the SU win...but lost. The cover is all that mattered though.

LOSS Giants +3.5 over Seattle
Simply said... the Giants will run and pass well all day and pull out the money. Hasselback is not playing well at all this season and playing catch up with Manning scores will be tough. The G-Men are sharp this season and stayed close to the Colts in that loss. Hawks struggle today.

Team is Jeckle-Hyde personality

WIN Philly -6 over San Fran.
SF QB Smith will be brought back down to earth today. Eages defense will focus on Gore and go man-to-man on passing situations. Look for some int's by Philly today on defense and resulting in scores. Philly by 17.

GLTA :shake:

Lines updated at 12:05 pm.

Last edited:
glad we agree on some G...I am going to the Bills game and can't wait to cash on NYJ while watching my Bills win on a late FG.

GL

Mags said:
Alright bro, GL today....looks solid. Any thoughts on Detroit/GB?

:cheers:

I took a pass on this one. neither team seems to have an advantage.

Hey G-man....I am really liking your picks today. BOL today.....I am on alot of your picks but agianst you on a couple.....Let's do this!:cheers:

Free said:
Hey G-man....I am really liking your picks today. BOL today.....I am on alot of your picks but agianst you on a couple.....Let's do this!:cheers:

Thats okay Free if youre on two different plays than me... as long as you make money!

money;

Jags, Carolina, Bears... all shoulda - coulda - woulda...

I WILL GET THIS THING ON TRACK...

Last edited:
Back