G-Man's Sunday NFL Plays. 12-09-2007 --

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
This is it. 4 weeks to the playoff road remain. There are several teams that will be eliminated today, just as Chicago was on Thursday night.

Carolina +10.5. J'ville is a good teram and at home they dominated in years past but the double digit here is too large for me. They were shut down by Indy until the Colts gave them the last 11 points in that game. Panthers running game is alive and will give Jags trouble today.

Carolina. 3 units

Detroit +10 over Dallas. To lay DD' pn the road you MUST have a stellar defense. The Boys are not in the stellar range IMO. This COULD be a big upset in D-Town.

LIONS 4 Units.

Buffalo.-7. Dolphins are in trouble today as they face the cold and a very good defense. Beck is just throwing the ball up for grabs so far and I dont expect Miami to be able to run the ball much today. Trent Edwards should get in the zone plenty today as he was very efficient last week with NO int's. The Dolphins are a bad, bad road team in the cold as are almost every other southern team. But a backup up QB, in that playoff hopeful town, full of rabid Bills fans - with a defense that could score td's themselves against a young rookie, spells trouble for the Fish today.

Bills -6.5 . 5 Units.

Philly -3 over NYG. Bad road game here for manning. Coughlin is still a bad caoch IMO. He wont be playing but he will be going conservative here to prevent his team from self-distructing. Eagles will march down the field enough to win this and cover.

Eagles. 3 units.

Patriots -10.5 over Pittsburgh. (4:00PM) Rare first place team getting double digits here. Steelers though, arent in that category of a first place team. Its the misfortune of thier opponents that has given them the record they have. Back-to-back narrow wins by the Pats have reduced this number down to a level that NE will cover. Expect Pittsburgh QB Ben Rothlesberger to get nailed to the ground with sacks today and turnovers.

PATRIOTS. 5 Units.

Tennessee +1 over SD. Chargers are still a big ? to me. They won only 1 of their last 3 on the road. That win came against a loser in KC. Titans are not losers. Take the points.

TENN 6 Units.

Cincinnati -10 over Rams. No motivation here for road team other than for a backup qb looking for some good plays for the Rams. Bengals at home will play good defense today and should have no problem scoring. They were hurt all year but should be up for this home encounter.

Bengals. 4 units.

Houston.+3 over TB. Gracia will not play and the Texans should win this one at home. Rosenfels can win this game at home.

Texans. 5 Units

Cleveland -3.5. Browns are better in every position and will score at least 24 points or more today. Browns defense is getting better each week and it should show today against an opponenet that is unable to win two in a row.

Browns 6 units.

Colts -9 over Balt tonight.. Ravens are no 24 point football offense that they showed against NE and that poorly played game by the Pats.. Colt defense is superior and is at least in the top 5 of the NFL. Balt is done today and looking to the Holidays at home. This one is done in the first half and they cruise to the end.

Colts. 7 units.

GLTA.

:shake:

Last edited:
(On that Dallas/Detroit) Play ON non divisional double digit home dog off back to back losses vs an opponent off back to back wins. The Record: 18-6-1 ATS. (Detroit) bol today G-M:cheers:

G.....I picked Dallas on my card which was a change my mind pick....so I am tailing with Det +10.5....I always lose on my changed picks so I am sticking now with my orginal one.... :smiley_acbe:

G.....I picked Dallas on my card which was a change my mind pick....so I am tailing with Det +10.5....I always lose on my changed picks so I am sticking now with my orginal one.... :smiley_acbe:

GL FREE. I hope you have a great day on this card..

G-Man.....Ty....I am glad your Buff game is coming in....I can't resist on taking my fav team N.E. -10.5 in the later games.....what are your thoughts on the Minn/S.F. game? GLT :cheers:

G-Man.....Ty....I am glad your Buff game is coming in....I can't resist on taking my fav team N.E. -10.5 in the later games.....what are your thoughts on the Minn/S.F. game? GLT :cheers:

I stayed away from it. Not happy with the line (8-9) for a road team without a true pocket passer. Dont know if SF will play like the season matters anymore. They (SF) only got 1 point from N.O. when the 9ers' played against a similar team and N.O. has a better passing game than Minn. My plays are Cle, NE and Indy late.

GL

I stayed away from it also but I cashed in on Det., Cleve. & N.E. Only played those 3 so I am ahead so far the day. Think I am going to put half of my winnings on Colts tonight.....I am glad you had a good day too....Let's do it again my friend at 8 pm....I am a poet & don't know it.....:36_11_6:

Back