G-Man's SATURDAY Plays. **(6-02-07)**

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Was fortunate to go 2-2 yesterday and make money.

This is JUNE and we all know that the better teams usually play like they're supposed to - if they are as good as we think they are.

I see a few improved teams that arent getting much respect. Two in particular, are Seattle and Baltimore. I dont know if they can get to the playoffs, but they are sure playing like they can. If either of these two teams can play good ball this month, they will have something to say about what happens in their respective divisions.

I dont feel that the Yanks are dead either. But - Boston has had everything going so well that its looking like they should win the division long before they are actually the mathmatical winner.

Here are my plays today.

Yankees. +122. (Mussina). NOT AFRAID TO PLAY AGAINST SCHILL HERE, EVEN AT HOME. He was good in his last outing against the Tribe but they almost got to him early. He struck out guys at key times to stay out of trouble. He threw 114 pitches and I dont think he will be as fortunate today against the Yankees.

Yankees. 5 Units. LOSS 500/610

Toronto. +102. (McGowan). Blue jays are pitching well lately and the Sox are playing poorly in spite of low scoring pitching performances the last two games. Like Contreras a lot, and have played him several times this season at the right time. Not today though.

Blue Jays. 4 Units. WON 400/408

Arizona. +120. (L.Hernandez) Hernandez went 9 innings in his last start. The D'Backs have an amazing 1.50 era from their starters in the last 10 games! The bullpen has been below average but Im looking for another great outing by Livian today, especially against this injury-depeleted Mets lineup.

D'Backs. 4 Units. LOSS 400/480

Cleveland. -144 (Lee). They just keep on winning right now. Durbin has done nothing to show me he can pull Detroit out of their slump. Lee on the Tribe usually pitches well at home. He's better than his era shows and tonight he should pull this one out for the Tribe. How can the Tigers bounce back anyway, after that loss yesterday? Their bullpen was rocked for 7 runs (5 in the ninth)yesterday with a FOUR RUN LEAD!

Indians. 5 Units. LOSS 720/500

Baltimore.+133. Traschel. Traschel has only given up 14 hits in his last 21 innings. Its another eeason why the O's are playing so well. Saunders has been outstanding for the Angels as well and he really hasnt had a loss since last year in September against the White Sox. Im betting on the O's pen here as I think Traschel keeps them in this game tonight.

Orioles. 4 units. LOSS 400/532

Seattle. -145 (Batista). Texas has thrown in the towel on the season already. Their starting pitching has an UNBELIEVABLE 9.07 ERA IN THEIR LAST 10 GAMES ! BETTING on the Rangers for any reason - would be to go against logic, and not take advantage of the worst pitching staff in the Majors. Theyve had ONE ball game, in their last 10, that they didnt give up at least 5 runs!

Mariners. 6 Units. WON 870/600

GLTA.

Last edited:
amazing number about Zona's pitching staff, have to like that consistency....gotta like the indians also tonite...GL G-Man

BOL tonight G! With you on Yankees, Indians and D-Backs, still considering Toronto over WS and Baltimore over Angels. Tough call on those 2 but if they are gonna win - this may be their best shot for the rest of the series.

:cheers:

Great Points man..>Gman your really heating up, I like to stick the NL mainly, its a little more predictable to me, I enjoy your posts keep um up.....

BOL tonight G! With you on Yankees, Indians and D-Backs, still considering Toronto over WS and Baltimore over Angels. Tough call on those 2 but if they are gonna win - this may be their best shot for the rest of the series.

:cheers:

Birds are hot...WSox are cold...:shake:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL today Gman! Like that Mariners pick.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There are several guys in here that I get my al info from, your one of the first ones I check for the Indians plays that for sure.....

Back