G-Man's Pro Plays. Sunday 11-30-08

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Dont look back. This is a new week. Today the plays are on the money and lots of it.

Im all over some BIG plays today and look to put a large amount in the win column.

Time Change 4pm.
Denver +9 over NY Jets.
Jets are flying well above their player talent level. Favre has been great and Im not fading him. But the team as a whole is playing way above true ability and this is a day of reality for NY. Ive re-adjusted the strenght of the Titans in their loss to NY. (And yes, Tennessee isnt as good as the blowout win of Detroit - Detroit is that bad)

Jets are facing Denver a team that can throw all day and they will show up here, just like they did in Atlanta 2 weeks ago when I played them. This is the same Jets team that struggled with all the other West teams. Beat KC 28-24, Lost to Oakland -13-16, and lost to SD 29-48.

Why are they so heavily favored today? Because the public jumped on a Jet-streak that is flying at 500mph and its going too fast, to jump out. Its all crash and burn today for the ATS passengers.

Denver +9 (10 units) W

San Fran +7 over Bills.
Another team riding a winning record that seems to have crushed another weakling in KC. The Bills are laying 7 to a team that can win this SU.

If Gore gets the SF run game going, the $9ers will score plenty today. The Bills, who once were fiqured for a good defense, have anything but. In their last 5 games they allowed, 31,29,20,26 and 25. Too many to be laying 7 to SF. QB Hill for SF could have a good day with Gore running over the Bills defense.

SF +7. (20 units) W

Tampa Bay -4 over N.Orleans. This is the true Jeckle & Hyde team of the NFL. The Saints are so bad on the road (2-4) as they only beat SD and KC. N.O beat Tampa in week #1 at home 24-20.

In Tampa's last 7 games they had ONE bad bump on defense in allowing 27 points to KC, in a game filled with 3 Tampa fumbles and a 97 yard kick return for ta TD by KC. If you want to see a blowout, this one is just that today, in the "City By The Bay" on this side of the country.

Tampa -4 (20 units) L

Green Bay -3 over Carolina. Panthers scare no one and GB is much better the the record shows. Jake is a joke. The guy finds ways to play poorly. I dont know if its him or the play calling. Either way Carolina can't score on the road. Put them in the Cold today in GB and they will likely fail to score enough today as well. Car olina is averaging 17 points a game on the road all season and they havent beat a team with a winning record as their only 2 wins came against SD and Oakland! I expect GB to put up more than they need to cover this one.

Packers -3 (15 units) L

Washington +3.5 over Giants. Division game with a small dog at home is dangerous. The G-Men are riding a nice run at 6 wins in-a-row and I see them pulling this out late, if - they are lucky today. I think the Skins won the first game between these two on Opening day, but it wasn't on the scoreboard that day. This is the first of 3 straight division games and it should be the hardest for the Giants as they have Philly and Dallas next. The Skins have the best defense in the division AFTER NY, but at home this line may be just enough for a cover and with a break or two, on a team which may be a little over-confident winning 6 straight, I like the Redskins today.

Washington +3.5 (10 units)L

Cleveland + 4.5 over Indy. These two have played under in two of the last three times and have only been decided by 7 or less in all three games. The number looks easy to cover as the Colts are putting some good games together, whle Cleveland is getting ready to clean house with the coaching staff. Browns have a good thing going today. No Pressure. Their season is over but they still have a lot of talent on a team that has had all kinds of problems connected to the losses.
The Colts SHOULD win and cover here, but its windy and cold and Manning may have trouble with Saturday OUT on the offensive line. The Colts are likely also without their best DB in Sanders.

Browns upset? +4.5. (15 units)W
ML (+185) (3 units)
L

New England -1 over Pittsburgh. Long shot today for a Steeler win IMO , other wise the line would have shown big, in Pittsburgh being favored by 3 or more. Steelers / Pats game makes me think they will play like they did against Philly. Low scoring. Pats focus on the run and force you to beat them with the pass as Farve did last week. But Im not sold on Big Ben with his shoulder problems and the Pats will blitz when needed.

New England -1. (10 units)L

Baltimore -7 over Cincinatti. My ONLY worry, is that the Bengals get up for a division game at home. But AFTER the most hated rival in the Steelers loss last week, I think they start looking for play from the bench today to see what they have in talent. Too many injuries for Cincy. Bengals focus on the 2nd pick in the draft.

Ravens -7 (10 units)W

KC +3 over Oakland. Raiders have shown improvement in a few games as they have covered in Maimi and Denver, but Im on Herman Edwards coaching today. The Raiders are just not good enough to be favored over the Chiefs and KC has played close with 4 of their last 5 opponents. More importantly they are scoring some now, something they didnt do in their first 6 games.

KC +3.5 (15 units)W

Added Play.
San Diego -5.5 (10 Units)L

Four Team Parlay.
(3 units=3550) SF,TB,GB,KC.

Four Team Parlay.
(3 units=3229) SF,KC,Cle, N.E.

Four Team Parlay.
(3 units= 3298) Balt, Wash, SF, KC

Four Team Parlay.
(3 units=3165) Den, TB, KC, SF

GLTA/

Last edited:
Yes sir!!!!!!!! I think these are on the right side today!!!!! Let's get it back today!!!!!!:shake:

I'm against you in Washington and Cleveland G-Man, so good health there. But gl on the rest. I agree with alot of what you've said. The 49ers where my last cut. I really like getting the TD and might make them a late add, because like you I think they've got a great chance at actually getting the Win.

Good luck on everything. Tailed you for $50 per one of your units. Win or lose (on the day) love your thoughts. Probably the best on the NFL side of CTG.

Thanks

:cheers:

I'm against you in Washington and Cleveland G-Man, so good health there. But gl on the rest. I agree with alot of what you've said. The 49ers where my last cut. I really like getting the TD and might make them a late add, because like you I think they've got a great chance at actually getting the Win.

:shake:

Leaned towards the same way in almost all the games! I had a horrible day in CFB, but I'll put my faith in ya and hopefully pull myself out the gutter today. :( 5 units a piece today.

GLL and lets get this!

Really nice looking card...I love it...!!!

I played most of them the same way ...except SF and New England (no play):tiphat:

GL G-Man

:cheers:

Back