G-Man's Pro Plays. Sunday 10-19-08

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Have a good slate today of a few over rated teams in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Buffalo -1 ( 12 units) over San Diego. Bills are for real and will win the division. SD REALLY Hasnt blown out any good teams. SD in wrong place at the wrong time.

Carolina -3 ( 13 units) over N.O. Brees is a force and having a great year but, they dont do well away on defense allowing 32 points game.

Cincy+9 (10 units) over Pittsburgh. Bengals are playing with great intensity and another week to prepare with a backup QB is good medicine for a division rival. Steelers in the wrong place at the wrong time. Upset possible. Cincy by 3.

Tennessee -9 (14 units) over KC. Best team in the AFC right now and no larry Johnson for KC. Titan 'D' will probaly score toay as well.

Balt +3 ( 12 units) over Miami. PK is the true line here. No doubt that Miami is facing the best 'D' of all thier games so far. Sack-day parade here for the Ravens.

5 team par with, BLT, CAR,Tenn,BUFF,Cincy. 2 units to win 5002.00

HOUSTON -10 (10 units) OVER Detroit. No writeup needed.

Indy -1 ( 11 units) over GB. Colts defense is better here. Between the QB's, Manning is much better.

Raiders +3 (15 units) over NY Jets. Over achieving NYJ are in for a let down game looking ahead to Buffalo and should have their hands full with the Raiders.

Browns +7.5 (13 units)
over Washington. many pieces of the puzzle are back for cleveland and the linemen are all playing well on 'O' and 'D'. Browns get the money amd probably the win.

More later. '

GLTA

Hi my friend......sorry didn't get to write earlier...had to get my pot of gravy (sauce) going for macaroni today....I went with....

Tenn-8.5
Buff-1
Cinn+8.5 getting crushed by Pitt

late games..... I am on all your late picks hope we pull them all off today:smiley_acbe:
my guy gave me....

Houst-11
Colts-2.5
Ock+3
Cleve+7

The sad part for me is that Cinn was my only loss from all early games picks....

Tenn-8.5 W
Buff-1 W
Cinn+8.5 L
Balto+3 W
Rams+7 W
Chi-3 W
Caro-3 W
NYG-10.5 W

SORRY I DIDN'T POST MY PICKS TODAY!

The sad part for me is that Cinn was my only loss from all early games picks....

Tenn-8.5 W
Buff-1 W
Cinn+8.5 L
Balto+3 W
Rams+7 W
Chi-3 W
Caro-3 W
NYG-10.5 W

SORRY I DIDN'T POST MY PICKS TODAY!

? What is the point ?

? What is the point ?

THE POINT IS THAT I PICKED ALMOST ALL WINNERS EXCEPT FOR ONE IN THE EARLY GAMES & DIDN'T POST MY WINNING PICKS.. :spank:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

please don't type in all caps.

I understand what you wrote, but I don't get the reason why you wrote it.

I mean you bet every game and won them all but one, okay. What purpose does that serve?

Bragging that you won? Post your plays, but don't come in after the fact, and say look at me, look at me with no proof you even placed the bets.

Not picking on you just saying. :shake:

i didn't bet every game.....only bet 3 of them....won 2 lost 1...and iam not bragging.....i thought that if i would have gone ahead & posted all my picks someone else would have tailed me & got some good wins today....that is all i meant by what i said....sorry if you thought i was bragging....:shake: also the post was meant for my friend G-Man.

split late games......going with Sea +11 I just think this will be a close game....:smiley_acbe:

No problem my friend.....Glad to see you had a good day. I am also glad I won the night game....BY 1 POINT! :cheers: ( I am bragging )Really needed the win. What a barn burner! I hope you had Seattle getting 11..... Let's get the MNF game! I am leaning toward N.E. but Denver & Seattle games always give me fits.....will talk more tomorrow night.

Nice job G-Man, Raiders always make my pick difficult, regulation Bretts miss FG, game over, but wait Oakland time out, re-kick and OT, lose coin toss, Jets forced to punt, decent return, Raiders discover the forward pass and kick the winning FG, entertaining to say the least but heartwrenching

No problem my friend.....Glad to see you had a good day. I am also glad I won the night game....BY 1 POINT! :cheers: ( I am bragging )Really needed the win. What a barn burner! I hope you had Seattle getting 11..... Let's get the MNF game! I am leaning toward N.E. but Denver & Seattle games always give me fits.....will talk more tomorrow night.

:pillow:

Back