G-Man's Pro Plays for $unday **9-21-08**

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Have a large slate of games today.

KC +6 ( 4 units) over Atlanta. Falcons are running the ball with Turner. Ryan is not playing the caliber of QB to be favored by 6 today. Chiefs are capable of putting a decent game together today against a one-dimension Atlanta offense. Dog covers.

Raiders +9.5 (6 units) Over Buffalo. Bills are having a great start, but the price tag is already too high for a team thats also not running the ball well yet. The Raiders will control the clock today with Mcfadden(banged up) and Bush. That will give them a chance for a win at the end. I expect Edwards to be a little leess effective than he was last week, in hitting 20 of 25 passes. Raiders are good against the run, so they will focus more against the passing today against Buffalo.

Houston +5.5 (7 units)(-130) over Tennessee. Another division battle. Collins has been good for Tenn but Ive got to believe that he goes back to the Collins of old and makes his share of mistakes. He is prone to int's on ;long passes and I expect to see a much more run-focused attack today keeping this one close and low scoring.

Under 40 Hou/Tenn (5 units)

Cincinnati +13 (9 units) over Giants. Too many points for a Bengal team that can do scoring in the air. Bungles are banged up with receivers out and a running game thats going nowhere, but this is a good number for a cover by the dog. Gianst are missing some defenseive backs and will struggle to stop the bengals today.

Washington -3 (10 units) over Arizona. The records of these two teams are deceiving. Zona beat TWO no-body's and should have lost to SF. Niners had 5 turnovers and still outgained AZ. Beating Miami was no great task as they were already looking ahead to NE last week. The Redskins will roll today as they SHOULD be 2-0 because the had the Giants in position to beat them except for a terrible performance by the Skins QB that wasted a win in G-Town.

Miami +12.5 (5 units)over N.England. Pats are going to get thsi win if they run today. Dolphins are always in for a game against them. With Pennington now in Miami this has cover written all over it. If youre paying attention, since the the Pats were caught cheating LY, they haven't won a game by more than 11 points with Brady playing. Expect a lower scoring game today with Cassell at QB. This has one of those ugly-upsets lurking just a bit...

Tampa Bay +3 (7 units) over Chicago. Griese is back for revenge with a team that has offensive players! Something that the Bears didnt have when he was there. Bears return guy Hester is likely out as well. Field position will be in favor of TB today and a SU win is in the cards.

Carolina +3 (10 units) Over Minny. Steve Smith is back and a Carolina defense will be too much today for the Vikes.

Over 37 Car/Minn ( 4 units)

N.Orleans +5.5 (6 units) over Denver. Tough place to get a win at in Denver, but the Saints are good at scoring on the road. They put up 24 or more in 4 of their last 5 on the road. They are healthy with Brees hitting at 69% and will do well in Denver. Broncos are going to have a hard time covering and wouldnt be surprised to see the upset here.

Philly -3.5 (8 units) over Pittsburgh. Eagles are good enough to score in every quarter here at home and the Steelers will find trouble getting to the end zone, just like LW at Cleveland. I'd make this a 10 unit play, but the Eagles are off a emotional game LW against Dallas.

Jacksonville +4.5 (6 units) over Indy. Colts are repared just yet even with Clark and Saturday back in the offense. J'ville has the best chance in a while to beat Indy here as they re getting a reduced version off the former SB champions today.

Cleveland +3 (10 units) over BLT. Absolutely wrong team favored here. this line should be Cleveland -2.5. Because of Cleveland's slow start and public opinion thinking they are not as good as LY, they get the 3 point gift today in B-Town that has no business being favored against Anderson and Cleveland today. Who in the hell is Joe Flaco? Browns get some key elements back in the lineup today as well.

Dallas -3 (8 units) over Green Bay. First real test for the New Kid in town. Rogers was lucky in the Minny win as they were outgained in that game. They will be outgained by plenty today as Dallas can do whatever they want on offense and defense today. It will take a bad ROMO performance to lose this game for the Cowboys.

Last edited:
Grading window.

KC +6 ( 4 units) over Atlanta LOSS

Raiders +9.5 (6 units) Over Buffalo. WON

Houston +5.5 (7 units)(-130) over Tennessee.LOSS

Under 40 Hou/Tenn (5 units) LOSS

Cincinnati +13 (9 units)
over Giants. WON

Washington -3 (10 units)
over Arizona. WON

Miami +12.5 (5 units)over N.England. WON

Tampa Bay +3 (7 units) over Chicago. WON

Carolina +3 (10 units) Over Minny. LOSS
Over 37 Car/Minn ( 4 units) LOSS

N.Orleans +5.5 (6 units)
over Denver. WON

Philly -3.5 (8 units) over Pittsburgh. WON

Jacksonville +4.5 (6 units) over Indy.WON

Cleveland +3 (10 units) over BLT. LOSS

Dallas -3 (8 units) over Green Bay. WON

Last edited:
Gl Gman.How bout you let my Titans bet cover and the Bills win by a TD.You win every game but the Titans basically. Would you take that. You were on fire for the day games yesterday.GL today.

GL today G-Man. Similar thoughts with Carolina and some of the other dogs. Hope those dogs are barking for us today.

Dallas -3 (8 units) over Green Bay. First real test for the New Kid in town. Rodgers was lucky in the Minny win as they were outgained in that game. They will be out-gained by plenty today as Dallas can do whatever they want on offense and defense today. It will take a bad ROMO performance to lose this game for the Cowboys.

Packers will not be able to stop the run tonight. Dallas got a good look at Rodgers last year when they beat GB 37-27 in Dallas. Favre was knocked out of the game with a separated shoulder, Rogers came in and played very well. But tonight Dallas will have many more defensive schemes to shut down the new kid on the block.

Packers were playing extremely well last year at that game and I would expect them to be a little more predictable with Rodgers in there for the Packers. Look for GB to trail early in this one and when they go to pass to get back in it, the Cowboys will be there to shut it down.

Last edited:
I am so glad to see we are on the same side tonight!!!!! Going with the Boys tonight also.....I split today....Lost with N.E. but doubled up on Phila.....I hope we get this one so I can say I had a good day for the 2nd week in a row. Let's do this!!!!!:smiley_acbe:

I am so glad to see we are on the same side tonight!!!!! Going with the Boys tonight also.....I split today....Lost with N.E. but doubled up on Phila.....I hope we get this one so I can say I had a good day for the 2nd week in a row. Let's do this!!!!!:smiley_acbe:

As Billy Crystal would say Free...Marvelous! :tiphat:

:36_11_6: I am glad we grabbed this one.....we both had a good day.... I went 2-1..... Let's see what tomorrow brings....not sure yet if I'll be on it.....leaning toward S.D.....let's keep this going.....:cheers:

:cheers:

Back