G-Man's Pro Plays for Sunday, 12-16-2007

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Back-to-back wins this week with Houston (W) and San Fran (W) make for a good start.

This time of the year can be harder than most because when losers are playing losers, you have to hope the line is off enough to get an edge.

Both games this week were wrong. Houston wins SU like I said by more than 10 - and the Bengals were no where near an 8 point road favorite against ANY NFL team this season and SF actually wins one.

Today SHOULD play out the same. We'll see.

Arizona +3.5 over Saints. Teams are off opposite opponents - meaning that Zona lost to a winner in Seattle and the Saints demolished an Atlanta team that quit at home. Zona actually outgained the Seahawks and still lost because of 5 Curt Warner interceptions. Not today in a dome environment. Cards by 13.

Cards. 5 units.LOSS

Tampa Bay -13 over Atlanta. Its time for the Falcons to start playing backups to see what they have. Nuff said. Buc's by 24.

Buc's. 4 Units.WON

Cleveland -5.5 over Buffalo. This will not be controlled by the weather for the Browns. The Bills are hurting real bad on defense and especially the fact that they wont be able to rush the QB and the defensive backs are hurting. Cleveland has the best offense in the division and Buffalo doesnt possess the offense to catch up when behind. Cleveland wont be stopped today and expect at least 28 points by them. Bills may not see the end zone unless its a kick return. They won in Washington 2 weeks ago with FIELD GOALS a safety and ONE touchdown! That wont do today and theyre not playing the Dolphins.

BROWNS. TEN UNITS! 10 Units. WINNER

Jacksonville +3.5 over Pittsburgh. Steelers are not any good against the pass and their run defense had not been truly effective when you see that they have played against many teams that dont run well. New England was so sure that Pittsburgh couldnt cover the pass, that they only ran the ball EIGHT (8) times last week! All I can say here, is that Gerrard must be drooling after seeing what Tom Brady did to them last week. Meanwhile, Fred Taylor will run all over them too. WRONG team favored when you study these two, but because the steelers have such a reputation at home that makes for a phoney favorite IMO. Game should be a pick 'em.

Jags by 10. 6 Units. WINNER

New England -20.5 over NY Jets. I was looking forward to the weather being good when this line was originally posted at 24-25 points. My early lean was to get the 25 as i figured that the Pats would coast and eventually the Jets would score a little late. Now that its going to be bad, the weather is no substitute for speed and Moss is too fast for anyone to get any traction against him. They wont be able to double-up on him because the Jets lack defensive speed. So expect those long sideline throws that stretch the weak defense and a blowout again. They will run at will on NY as well.

Patriots. -20.5 7 Units.LOSS

St.Louis +7 over Green Bay. This is based on Bulger playing for the Rams. Farve wont be able to roll up the score on the road. Bulger will put together good drives and that will limit the number of posessions for the packers. Look for a close game and a vey tight outcome either way here.

Rams. 4 Units. LOSS

4:00pm

Colts.-10.5 over Raiders. Colt defense is superior and will score themselves today against that broken Raider offense.

INDY 6 Units. LOSS

Tennessee. Back up QB for Kansas Shitty against this Titans defense, is all in favor of Tenneessee.

Titans 4 Units.WON

San Diego-10 over Detroit. Playoff team vs Non playoff team. Talent levels are very different here today. Chargers win this by halftime.

SD 7 Units. WON

Late game. Redskins Giants later.

GLTA

Last edited:
GL G-Man rolling with ya on the Brownies today... Looking forward to your SNF and MNF plays. Let's get 'em this week.

Hey G-Man.....GLT! I am on your tail with......

N.E., Cleve., Jags., T.B. & Rams.....Let's do this today & cash in on some xmas money!!!!!!:smiley_acbe:

G-....with 5 starters out on Colts...you still like them to cover that 10????

Back