G-Man's Pro Plays for Monday, 9-17-07

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Well looks like I got a ton of breaks yesterday. Many game were controlled by poor play and many turnovers. So, what else is new? Hell, it could have been worse - I was lucky to win 3 games. Those were by breaks...

A 3-7 day and two 100 dollar parlays went down with them.

Tonight I m looking at the Redskins(+7.5) and under 38.5. Public must be impressed with McNabb to open this number this high and hold it. I see that after sitting at 7 poiints it dropped to 6.5. I bought it up to 7.5.

This is the typical line movement for nationally televised games in pro football. Take the favorite down a half point or so, off a number that was already 3 points too high. Looks like the pub is betting it down from 7? Right? Not at all. It makes many gambers "think" that everyones on the skins, and people bet the other way... THATS HOW THEY GET PLAYERS ON THE WRONG SIDE AND KEEP THEM THERE.

Skins should win this one. Take the points and get the 7.5 just in case we have another misake prone game here. (Bengals/Ravens LW) Redskin running game will DOMINATE this game and keep the score low.

WASHINGTON -130. 6 UNITS. 780/600

UNDER 38.5. 4 UNITS. 440/400.

NEED TO BALANCE THE NUMBERS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE...

Skins should win this one. Take the points and get the 7.5 just in case we have another misake prone game here. (Bengals/Ravens LW) Redskin running game will DOMINATE this game and keep the score low.

WASHINGTON -130. 6 UNITS. 780/WON 600

UNDER 38.5. 4 UNITS. 440/WON 400.

This is where i will grade all my posts from now on. Instead of going back into the actual post and making won-loss grading.

GRADING WINDOW.

Last edited:
Well looks like I got a ton of breaks yesterday. Many game were controlled by poor play and many turnovers. So, what else is new? Hell, it could have been worse - I was lucky to win 3 games. Those were by breaks...

A 3-7 day and two 100 dollar parlays went down with them.

Tonight I m looking at the Redskins(+7.5) and under 38.5. Public must be impressed with McNabb to open this number this high and hold it. I see that after sitting at 7 poiints it dropped to 6.5. I bought it up to 7.5.

This is the typical line movement for nationally televised games in pro football. Take the favorite down a half point or so, off a number that was already 3 points too high. Looks like the pub is betting it down from 7? Right? Not at all. It makes many gambers "think" that everyones on the skins, and people bet the other way... THATS HOW THEY GET PLAYERS ON THE WRONG SIDE AND KEEP THEM THERE.

WASHINGTON -130. 6 UNITS. 780/600

UNDER 38.5. 4 UNITS. 440/400.

NEED TO BALANCE THE NUMBERS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE...
Totally agree with your write up 100 percent!! i had skins +7 +6.5,under 39, and ML Public has been listening to eagles new england S.B. Not me GB was no fluke nor was last night .Eagles are just plain bad as of right now .Without a WR to get open ,its a 1 man show Westbrook .Mcnabb not in game shape . I look for Kolb to start in 3-4 weeks if philly continues down this path.

Totally agree with your write up 100 percent!! i had skins +7 +6.5,under 39, and ML Public has been listening to eagles new england S.B. Not me GB was no fluke nor was last night .Eagles are just plain bad as of right now .Without a WR to get open ,its a 1 man show Westbrook .Mcnabb not in game shape . I look for Kolb to start in 3-4 weeks if philly continues down this path.

Agree on GB - and there were no game-controlling turnovers (only 1= Wash) last night either. Just a clean game that was won without excuses.

Why cant they play like that all the time???

:tiphat:

Back