G-Man's Pro Plays for 11-11-07

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Great card today. Many teams that appear to be out-of-it have no pressure to win.

Thats where the spread becomes an advantage. Some teams are expected to win outright today when actually I see them getting dumped for a loss.

Cant do a lot of write ups but the bottom line is...winning. If youre looking for story-line very little here.

All Plays 4 units unless noted*.

Jacksonville +4.5. WON over Tennessee
Jags are so much better here. Running game will control field position and the outcome will be a Jville win.

Denver +3 WON over KC. Cheifs just cant score on anyone. They have no business laying anything here at home. Denver isnt the team that lost to Detroit last week on turnovers. CUTLER WILL REBOUND TODAY.

Miami +2.5 LOSS (bad line) over buffalo. Bills may be the second comeback team after cleveland this season but I like Miami at home against a Bills qb that never seems to play well enough. Phins may play John Beck today and that could be a good thing.

Cleveland +10 WON over Pittsburgh. Make no mistake about this play here. Early season loss to Steelers was all gifts. Steelers had one drive all day and that was after the Browns were out of it and burned-out from all the turnovers.

BROWNS (8 Units)

Philly +3 WON over Washington. McNabb is far better qb in this game and will blow out Washington today. Wrong team favored.

(EAGLES 5 Units)

Green Bay -5.5 WON over minnesota. This is the NFL and you must pass in this league to win on the road. Running game for Minnesota wont dominate like last week. Packers already know how to stop Peterson enough to win this SU and by more than 6.

(PACKERS 7 Units)

Cincinnati +3.5 WON over baltimore. Cant bet on a team that scored 14 or less points in 3 of last 4 games. Only game over that points total was against a broken Rams team that started ancient Gus Ferotte.

(BENGALS 5 Units)

Giants +1.5 LOSS over Dallas. Best running game in this game is the home team. Manning II is getting better and that G-Defense has a few surprises today .

Arizona -2.5 WON over Detroit. Lions won last week on many turnovers against denver. But - they still have to play better defense to win on the road against a team that plays great defense at home. Lions fall back to earth today and get whipped by 10.

(Zona. 6 units.)

Colts -3.5 LOSS over Chargers.
Colts = Manning = Win by 17. Chargers are fade material today.

GLTA.

Last edited:
G-Man......looking like a great day for you. This is nuts....I went 2 weeks in a row going 4-9....I said I wasn't going to post my picks this week b/c I did bad last week....so I kept my word and guess what?????????? I did a lil better today....sar far 6-6-1 Waiting on the Colts./S.D. to make it 7-6-1 GLT:cheers: also liking Seattle tomorrow nite. How many units are you playin on your Colts game?

G-Man.. Congrats on the great day. I'm on the Colts with ya tonight.

The Colts defense will totally win this one. No one all year has noticed how good they really are on "D"

Chargers will be lucky to score over 17 today IMO:cheers:

i hope your right gman, im on colts w/ u

gl

The defense is so good, that they should reallly shut down SD. This 3.5 spread is the second smallest they have given this year. They gave 3 to Jville, who at that time was better than SD is today IMO

:shake:

G-Man......looking like a great day for you. This is nuts....I went 2 weeks in a row going 4-9....I said I wasn't going to post my picks this week b/c I did bad last week....so I kept my word and guess what?????????? I did a lil better today....sar far 6-6-1 Waiting on the Colts./S.D. to make it 7-6-1 GLT:cheers: also liking Seattle tomorrow nite. How many units are you playin on your Colts game?

Hey free, good to hear from you. Colts bet is 4 units.

Seahawks may be a good play Monday. Lean to them but havent really looked at it yet.

GL tonight:shake:...

Manning will probably NEVER have a 6 int's in a game again in his life.

What really important in this loss is how badly SD was exposed.
Man - to get all those turnovers and the Ko and Punt return tds, they suck.

Didnt like the fact that they (Colts) didnt throw on first and goal in the end zone. Thats what they do best? Lost valuable seconds off the clock as well trying to run.???

Dungy made a mistake on that decision IMO.

Back