G-Man's Pro Plays Final Week of Regualr Season.

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Several games are large for me today.

Im looking for some good performances by many teams today.

The 1:00 pm games are crucial and these teams need a win for various reasons.

Philly -8 over Buffalo. An 8-8 season for both teams is sitting here today with a win. The Bills are just too banged up and have lost too many defensive players. The Eagles are very good defensively and that is what will get a large 8 point cover here. I expect McNabb to play well but wont count out more scoring from Feely.

Eagles -8 (8 Units) PUSH (This line will move up)

Browns -11.5 over San Fran. Cleveland will get into the playoffs today with a win from Indy and winning this game is a big deal today at home. Expect a win and cover early.

Browns (20 Units) WON

Houston +6.5 over J'Ville. Houston can pull out a 8-8 record here and I expect the J'ville offense to shut down early. Texans were blown out by 20 points in the last meeting thios year, BUT they were only out-gained by 60 yards or so in J'Ville.

Texans -6.5 (7 Units) WON

Maimi +2.5 over the Bengals. 100 injuries to Cincy means that after their "emotional' ABSOLUTELY NO-OFFENSE win over Cleveland last week, they are done for the season. Plus - Miami can win this and still get the first draft pick for Parcells.

Phins + 2.5. (10 units) LOSS

I will post writeups on the 4pm games shortly.

Raiders +10 (bought the point). (15 units) Large play here as this game is one of my system rebound plays. Its tough to bet on a bad team in this situation, but I have been playing this for over 25 years and the history of this play is 125-4 over its lifetime. If this was a good team I would be putting more units on this game. I wont overload here, I'll just play it for what's affordable.

Raiders +10. (15 Units) LOSS

Washington. -9 over Dallas. Tough spot here for Redskins to cover such a big number but with the Dallas defense being on the field all day because the starting offense wont be around for this one, I expect the Cowboy "D" to get tried and the Skins will pile on the points.

Redskins -9 (10 Units) WON

Rams +6 over Zona. Bulger and that offense always scores points. The 6 is too many as the Cards are depleted on defense and will quit early today. The Rams have no defense either but I see them playing out the bad season on win.

Rams +6. (7 units) LOSS

Pittsburgh -3.5 over Ravens. Two backup QB's today as Charley Batch fills in for Ben and Troy Smith starts for Balt. I thought that Smith would play better last week but he was very bad. Batch is a starter, thats only a backup because of Rothlesberger. If the Steelers play defense today, which they arent that good on anymore, then expect them to cover the number.

Steelers (5 units)LOSS

Denver +3 over Minnesota. Denver will key on Peterson just like the Redskins did last week. The difference her is that its very hard to win in denver without a quaterback. Expect a win here by Denver.

Bronco's +3. (8 Units) WON

More later. >>>COLTS +4. (10 units) LOSS

GLTA.

Last edited:
Hope we do this one this week....I am on 3 early plays here...even though I said I was done until the Big One....I am going with....

Phila -9

Mia +2

Cleve. -12

really need these today!!!!Let's do it! :smiley_acbe:

Hope we do this one this week....I am on 3 early plays here...even though I said I was done until the Big One....I am going with....

Phila -9

Mia +2

Cleve. -12

I wAnt to say good luck Free and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :cheers:

Phila -9

Mia +2

Cleve. -12

I wAnt to say good luck Free and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :cheers:

Didn't even read the remarks on that Cleveland game...very nice. Where did the confidence in that pick come from??? Again, nice work.

Didn't even read the remarks on that Cleveland game...very nice. Where did the confidence in that pick come from??? Again, nice work.

4th string quarterback for SF started and played the whole game. Browns had a least one more TD dropped in the end zone. They also missed a chip-shot 25 yd fg. Score should have been 27-7 or more.

Last edited:
Looks like Phila is giving this game away right now

Free, you got a bad number at 9, and must have bet it late. Its always worth buying points when youve seen the line move on a game late.

Who did you play at 4:00pm?

Waiting on a 2nd half play on Redskins -3.5.

Going to wait until seconds before KO to see if Romo is out. If he is I'll be playing another 2 Units on the Skins in the 2nd half.

Raiders loss was a win turned into a loss by the coach. They had a 4th and 2 at the 22 yd line of SD and were down 27-17 with 5 minutes to go. Instead of kicking a fg so they could get another posession and have a chance to tie it, these losers go for it and get stopped. The Chargers punted after going 3 and out and the Raiders muffed the punt and turned it over on their own 4 yd line!!! SD got 16 points on bad coaching decisions and one fumble in the Raider end zone. Tough way to lose...

G-man....I leaning toward Tenn. tonite....I think they pull Manning early after he gets his stats...what's your thoughts on this game tonite....:hang:

G-man, that makes me feel better about the game, since I didn't watch it...still sucks. I look forward to playing more of these...hopefully in the playoffs, and next season. Thanks again for all your effort. Have a great week.

I quit! I quit! I quit! auh ha! auh ha! auh ha! I quit! I quit! I quit! auh ha! auh ha! auh ha! (my song of disgust for the New Year)

I can't friggin believe it! 2 friggin pts. & I am in the toilet. LOL I wish it was from a good tie on from drinking too much.....oh well, better luck next year....Have a great New Year everybody!!!!!! now I know I am getting wrecked for New Years eve....at least I know that is for sure! :moose::36_11_6:
<!-- / message -->

collins killed our bet.

Yeah he sure did....... probably not drunk enough to blow the game!:36_11_6:
<!-- / message -->

Back