G-Man's Pro Monday Nighter. Jags/Texans 12-01-08

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Here is a game that NO-ONE will want to bet too heavy on, that is - unless youre me.

I was totally hammered on the Bears last night, so tonight, Ive got "sum esplainin to do".

Im jumping on the Jags +3, for reasons that defy logic. I watched Rosenfel's do little wrong in Cleveland, with the Houston 16-6 win. BUT, He couldnt do anything in the red zone. The Texans were playing against a broken-fingered Quinn for the first half and then Anderson, who never did anything either. Gerrard isnt anything special, but Rosnefels has no ability to improvise when pass rush is on him.(prone to interceptions)

I think the Texans are going to run all night with Slaton and keep Rosenfels at a minimum passing. I'm Not sure, but thats what I feel.

If there is anything about the Jags that is good, it's the run defense and they could force Rosenfel's to pass.

The "Oilers" are also running on empty on defense, as they have allowed 3 of their last four opponents to score 28 or more points.

The Jags are also failing on offense, as they have failed to score over 19 points in 4 of their last 5 games!

This tells me one thing. Both teams stink - but when you REALLY have to lay down money on a team with a losing record, Im for the one with the better defense, and the team with the defense allowing over 28 points recently, isnt going to be able to do too much better against a division rival, even at home.

These two have also one other factor that I watch closely. They are BOTH coming off games that had 5 turnovers.

The Jags had 5 turnovers in Minnesota, in the rediculous 30-12 loss

In Houston's case - they got 5 free turnovers from Cleveland and STILL only managed 16 POINTS!

This qualifies for one of my biggest bets all season. Imagine that - with these two bust-out teams!

Jags +3 (15 units).

ML +150 (5 units)

Par, Jags and Under 48.5 (2 units = 582.00)

GLTA.

I love it too!!!! Count me in big guy!!!!!!Let's get it!:smiley_acbe:

Love the play tonight GMan. I'm on exactly the same thing...Jags and the under and you make some of the same points that I tried to hit on in my post. I love the fact that Houston is -10 in turnovers and that the offense with Sage has really struggled. Go Jags!!! But not too many points. Gl tonight.

Love the play tonight GMan. I'm on exactly the same thing...Jags and the under and you make some of the same points that I tried to hit on in my post. I love the fact that Houston is -10 in turnovers and that the offense with Sage has really struggled. Go Jags!!! But not too many points. Gl tonight.

OK Bailey! :cheers:

WE degens should learn to stay off crappy teams like this, the Jags are an embarrassment and have quit on Jack D, defense does not even lay a hand on RB, the Jags are garbage

Back