G-Man's Plays for Thursday 11-15-2007

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Not going into detail here about these games. I'll be brief.

Arizona +11.5 (-130) over Oregon. Double digits are too may for a road team allowing 24 points per game avg. against all bad teams - INCLUDING Michigan, who was the worst of all at that time. (8-1) Record is over rated and wont cover this number.

Zona can play defense at home and will be in a shoot-out tonight. They will be around all night in this one and may even gets a few breaks.

Arizona 4 Units. WON

2nd half bet +4. (2 units.) LOSS

Ark State -15.5 over North Texas. Dont pay any mind to the game NT had with Navy. They will come off that game real hard, and come back to earth with a THUD!

Ark State has a good defense when you compare it to NT. They also can score at home against a team that just doesnt stop anyone on the road.

NT and ARk St. had a common opponent in UL Mon, and NT scored off Ints in that game.

Ark St -15.5 2 Units. LOSS

GLTA.

Last edited:
like the indians. the cats are hard to figure out. which team is going to come out tonight? there is no doubt they have the capability athletically to beat the ducks. motivation and lack of focus seem to be what the cats lack. no play on this for me but i would lean to zona cuz of +11 at home, thursday night spotlight with #2, oregons weak pass d, etc.

N Tex with probably the worst defense in football.

Ark ST has fucked me a couple of times so Im gunshy, but GL tonight GMAN.

like the indians. the cats are hard to figure out. which team is going to come out tonight? there is no doubt they have the capability athletically to beat the ducks. motivation and lack of focus seem to be what the cats lack. no play on this for me but i would lean to zona cuz of +11 at home, thursday night spotlight with #2, oregons weak pass d, etc.

:tiphat:

N Tex with probably the worst defense in football.

Ark ST has fucked me a couple of times so Im gunshy, but GL tonight GMAN.

Ark looks like theyre in trouble and a win will take 24 unanswered at this point starting the 4th qtr. Not real likely. This one is toast.

:shake:

G-Man..On both with ya. Good luck to us.:cheers:

Zona looks like its going to be there...:23_29_107v: Ark St is done... unless they get 24 points with no answer...

Still a profitable night though...

Good man..I'll be your huckleberry.

Just because Az has their number and that they are rivals, I see them putting as much distance between them as possible. Getting 4 is nuts. Its for all the Oregon money that is in trouble here laying 10 or 11.

I believe that the betting action was around 65 percent on the Ducks. All those bettors are looking to recoup something in the 2nd half. I would if I was on them...

Back