G-Man's Plays for 10-28-07. Plus An Ugly Three and Four Team Parlay

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Oh what a day we have today. There is truly some serious bad point spreads today.

Cleveland -2.5 (-120) over St.Louis. Browns facing weak NFC team. Rams have scored LESS than 10 points in 4 of last 5 games. Add to that, they have allowed over 22 points per game for 5 straight.

Browns. 6 units. WON 600

Colts -6.5 over Carolina. Vinnie wont be facing a team that cant score this week. Also, the Colts are one of the best defensive teams on the road allowing only 17 pts per game and out scoring opponents by 10 points per game. Harrison out for Indy wont matter here. ALSO- second straight week OUTSIDE wont be an adjustment for Peyton.

Colts. 6 units. WON 600

Miami. +10 One of the Highest scoring teams in the NFL with a losing record of 2 wins or less. Horribly overpriced Giants on the road against an AFC team is way to many points.

Dolphins.+10> 5 Units WON 500

Oakland +7 over Tennessee. Titans and Raiders allow passing yards at a record pace. Raiders have kept opponents to 28,17 and 23 points in their last 3 road tilts. This one could be an upset.

Raiders +7 >5 units WON 500

Philly - 1/2. (-115) over Minnesota. One of the best road defense in the NFC. Eagles allowing only 13 points per game. Vikings will be turning it over on downs today against the Eagles.

Philly. 6 Units WON 600

Cincy +4 over Pittsburgh. Steelers are 0-2 SU and ATS the last two games on the road. Second div game for Pitt on the season. That Steeler defense is over rated and they wont cover this one today either in C-Town.

Bengals. 6 Units LOSS -660

San Diego. -9 over Texans. QB play for Houton is in trouble today. Chargers by 20 in this one. 7 Units. WON 700

Tampa -3.5 over Jacksonville. The Jags defense could have a lot to do with this one. But when you cant move the ball and have no real qb, that defense will wear down late on the road. Jags have allowed 7 and 14 pts to Denver and KC. Both of those teams had their early season problems at that time. Garcia knows AFC teams well and he is sustaining drives with this offense.

Buc's. 6 units. LOSS -660

Saints -2.5 over SF. Saints have allowed 17 points or less in their last three games. SF wont light up anyone today even with Smith back. Brees is too good today for the niners.

New Orleans 5 Units WON 500

Redskins. +15.5. This is the FIRST team that New England is playing, that has given up less than 22 points per game. The Skins have a respectable defense allowing only 17 points per game. This one stays close and the Pat's have INDY on deck.

Washington. 7 units. LOSS 770

Three team Par. Cleveland, Miami and Cincy. 1 Unit.LOSS 100
Four team Par. Philly, Indy,SanDiego and Washington. 1 unit. LOSS 100

GLTA.

Last edited:
Bengals fumble on the Steeler 12 yard line with 3 minutes to go. Ruining a perfect day at 1:00 games....

Hell of a day bro. I was 6-0 and have a 6 team parlay pending Denver tonight (took all the AFC teams that were playing an NFC team)...$2 to win $80

Hell of a day bro. I was 6-0 and have a 6 team parlay pending Denver tonight (took all the AFC teams that were playing an NFC team)...$2 to win $80

Mags!!! I could crack your head! $2 dollars??? Jeez - you could have at least put a 20 on it. Now you have to bet GB to win 40. But, buy the points in your favor so you can middle it and win both sides.

GLTY. Nice day bud.

Mags!!! I could crack your head! $2 dollars??? Jeez - you could have at least put a 20 on it. Now you have to bet GB to win 40. But, buy the points in your favor so you can middle it and win both sides.

GLTY. Nice day bud.

g-man your right ... i did not even know you could make a bet that low!!! ... good luck tonight mags... :cheers:

Back