G-Man's Playoffs for Thursday 10-02-08

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Great day yesterday pulling in 17.55 units.

It order of starting times.

Tampa Bay -178 (10 units) Sox were struggling down the stretch and had their best game Monday against Minnie-sota . Shields will dominate today. Rays also struggled and lost 3 of 4 to the Tigers! The pitching rotation for the Sox is a disadvantege today in Florida. Shields may be a bit tired, but I have to think with his 1 inning stint in Detroit he's ready for this one.

Milwaukee -133 ( 10 units). C.C. is pitching for his first time against the Phillies This season. Teams against C.C. the first time around dont do well.
He's given up two(2) earned runs in his last 21 innings. Philly is good at home and Milwaukee has been terrible on the road lately , but Im not impressed with Myers at all for Philly today. This game has the best shot to win for the Brewers.

Dodgers. +140 (10 units). Zambrano wont be able to shut down Manny. The unthinkable happens again for the Cubs today. If the Cubs really had a big edge today, Zambrano would be a -210. This is a line made for the losers that backed the Cubs yesterday. LA goes up 2-0. (Late starting time in Chicago won't help the Cubs...)

3-Team Par. 200 to win 1136.00

GLTA.

GL GMAN, can't disagree with any of it but hope the Phillies somehow win;) On the surface it's amazing the Dodgers could take a 2-0 lead but I'm not really shocked. They are the Cubs for a reason.

G - you give any thought, or do you have any thoughts , on either the Milwaukee or Tampa RUN LINES?

G - you give any thought, or do you have any thoughts , on either the Milwaukee or Tampa RUN LINES?

You could take RL's on both Milwaukee and TB, but the ML is a better way to win these today.

:shake:

Dodgers gonna make up for this Milwaukee debacle for ya, I'm sure of it.

Not that Milwaukee's dead or anything. The Cubs are though.

:cheers:

Back