***G-Man's NFL Week 6 ***

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Thursday
San Fran -4 over Seattle. 5 units

Seahawks played 3 home gams against 3 teams who were not producing.

Jacksonville ev over Chicago. 5 units
Jags got heir act together last week and piled up 500 yds against the Colts.
The Bears were lucky to beat 3 teams this year as all of them have losing records. The Jags are still a losing team, but seemed to wake up and play like they were projected, before the year started.
Just as important is the fact that Chicago benefited in 3 wins from opponents turnovers.

Washington +6.5 over Baltimore. 5 units
ML+240. 2 units

Guess who has the better defense and also the better scoring differential? Yep - the Skins.
No way the Ravens get to that Skins offense. Jayden Daniels is too quick and he hits long passes easily.
Also since week 2 they've held every team to under 18 points except week 3 - when the Bengals scored 33 but lost to the Skins 38-33..
Wash is feasting on AFC north and is 2-0 SU and could sweep the cdivision as the Steelers have no offense either.
The only advantage Baltimore has is a 6.1 run avg.per carry, #1 in the league. But if they get behind that will vanish.

Tampa-3.5 over Saints. 10 units.
Carr is out at QB.

Rookie Spencer Rattler, a fifth-round draft choice in April, will start at quarterback for New Orleans in place of Derek Carr, who sustained an oblique injury in the fourth quarter against the Chiefs.
This is also a revenge game for Tampa as they lost last December 23-13.
Tampa ran for a season high last week against Atlanta for 160 yds = which means they will likely move the ball at will.
Up until this week - the Saints had the #3 offense and the #8 defense. That will all change when they have to punt and cant get 1st downs.

Philly -8.5 over Browns . No play
OVER 41.5. 4 units.

TheBrowns are getting beat in every statistical way. All of their best players are out or questionable.

Green Bay -5.5 over Arizona. 5 units
Packers have the best passing and rushing stats per game They're rushing for 5.2 yds per carry and passing for 10.0 yards per completion.

4PM
Raiders +3 over Pitt. 3 units
No team that scores 18 points per game should be favored on the road in the NFL. Even though Pitt and the Chargers are #1 and #2 on defense.

Denver +3 over Chargers. 4 units.

No team that scores 17 points per game should be favored on the road in the NFL.

Detroit -3 over Dallas. 4 units.
Revenge game from last year when the officials screwed Detroit out of a win.

8PM
Giants +3.5 ove Cincy. 3 units

Best defense last 5 games is the Giants as they allowed 20 points or less 4 times.
Bengals are allowing 30 points oper game on defense last 3. Worst in the NF.L

Next year they will win it if they get 1 more Free agent home run hitter.
Indians are scrappy with addition of Thomas.
Yankees have too many old hitters past their prime/ Tribe could beat them .Yanks are below .500 ve lefty's. Cobb and Boyd can beat them.

Next year they will win it if they get 1 more Free agent home run hitter.
Indians are scrappy with addition of Thomas.
Yankees have too many old hitters past their prime/ Tribe could beat them .Yanks are below .500 ve lefty's. Cobb and Boyd can beat them.

They could prob use another actual starter also but they are def heading to top the Al central. Another thing, the manager has to let his young lefty bats hit against lhp, anytime a team started a lhp vs them there lineup was crippled cause they don’t let several their best bats hit against lhp! You can’t learn to do it if never given the chance!

3 team par lost. -200.00

Thru Sunday
5-8. -270.00

W+2700.00
L-2970.00

Monday
Jets +1 over Buffalo. 10 units

Third straight road game for Bills - all 3 including Jets tonight vs better defensive teams.
Bills three wins came against three poor defenses.

Buffalo has been out gained in all 3 road games this year. ALSO they have been the DOG in all three! >> Miami-Houston-Balt.

This is a false favorite for the Public which has over 60% on Buffalo.
In important stats, with total yards allowed per game Buffalo is negative by -42 yds per game while the Jets are positive plus by +30 yds per game.
In addition, the Jets have allowed 86 yds per game less than Buffalo on the season. 256 to 342.

I almost never bet a team playing 3rd straight on road. Teams who fire coach usually gets a temporary bump. All things point to jets other than the fact I hate Rodgers! I think hall goes off tonight! Gl buddy

I almost never bet a team playing 3rd straight on road. Teams who fire coach usually gets a temporary bump. All things point to jets other than the fact I hate Rodgers! I think hall goes off tonight! Gl buddy
I never bet on 3rd straight road game and more importantly I never bet on the Jets. Lol

Back