G-Man's Monday Nighter 49er's/Cards 11-10-08

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
This game started with a totally inflated line. I was waiting to see if there was any real movement. My intial knee-jerk reaction was to play Zona until i decided to see why the line was 9.5 -10.

After finding a good simple reason to bet the Niners, I changed my inital pick on Zona to now go with SF.

After carefully capping this one, there was one small hidden factor that the line was off.

That is...that the Niners were 10-point dogs at the Giants just back on 10-19-08. The Cards are not anywhere near to the Giants on defense and to offer that same 10 point line here is wrong by at least 4 points.

Expect a fine performance by the hardly-known QB starting tonight for the Niners.

San Fran +10. 15 units.

Best of luck to all. ( lean under)

GL tonight G-man. I'm hoping for plenty of points from the 49ers tonight. I think they could keep it close and if they do I think you're right...we'll see some nice things from Hill at QB for SF and this game goes over as both teams get into the mid-20s no problem.

Ok....I got croaked last night with the damn Eagles.....so I am going to try this one more time....if I lose I am done for the season....so we gotta get this one.....I don't want to miss you!!!!!!:cheers:

GL tonight G-man. I'm hoping for plenty of points from the 49ers tonight. I think they could keep it close and if they do I think you're right...we'll see some nice things from Hill at QB for SF and this game goes over as both teams get into the mid-20s no problem.

I only lean to the under because SF may be able to run and kill clock.. GL on the plays. :shake:

Ok....I got croaked last night with the damn Eagles.....so I am going to try this one more time....if I lose I am done for the season....so we gotta get this one.....I don't want to miss you!!!!!!:cheers:

we'll get this.:cheers:

I am so glad we got this one! Weeeeeoooooo! Nice call my friend & I am also soooo glad I don't get to miss you!!!!!!!!:36_11_6::cheers::tiphat::bow::26_6_7::36_19_2::18_1_204::15_10_5::hammer::Cheers::shake:

I am so glad we got this one! Weeeeeoooooo! Nice call my friend & I am also soooo glad I don't get to miss you!!!!!!!!:36_11_6::cheers::tiphat::bow::26_6_7::36_19_2::18_1_204::15_10_5::hammer::Cheers::shake:

Thats one hell of a celebration! :cheers:

nice hit buddy--- on the wrong side and lost 2nd half over with that stop-- I am dissarray but you won at least

Back