G-Man's Monday Night Seahawks/49er's. 11-12-2007

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Looks like a game that not many could feel real confident in betting on. Big questions are there for SF as they are now on a 6 game losing streak.

Seahawks have struggled ever since some key losses in the off season losing strength on the offensive line.

Running game is perceived to be weak with Alexander out, but they have a very good unknown rb running ball tonight. A guy named Morris who was rolling along at 6.1 yds per carry last week against Cleveland.

I watched that game and if Seattle wasnt trailing in a shoot-out, that guy Morris would have ran for tons more yardage.

I cant see Seattle trailing the niners at anytime tonight and look for some good running by Seattle that totally dominates time of possession.. The Total is set at 37? Low for a reason. Ball control offense. Lots of long drives by Seattle.

Oddsmaker made this line a little small here. This should be a 13 point spread.

Looking to finish the week with another good win.

(Seattle -9) by 20 in this one.

4 Units.

GLTA

Look forward to your picks...had the Cards Sunday, and the Colts Sunday Night (GARBAGE). Seattle has been the play this week. I wanna lay a bomb on this, but I won't. GO Hawks. -9

I am on them too G-man.....hope we whip some ass tonight....if not maybe we will get some LOL GL my friend!:smiley_acbe:

Look forward to your picks...had the Cards Sunday, and the Colts Sunday Night (GARBAGE). Seattle has been the play this week. I wanna lay a bomb on this, but I won't. GO Hawks. -9

Thanks. lets not have a 6 turnover night like last night...

This pick is making me alittle nervous. I keep thinking S.F. will come out fired up over their coach's father death & fight hard for a win in his honor. Geez, I hope I am wrong. I need to make a come back here from last nights loss with the Colts. I also usually loss when I bet Seattle games. Hope my luck changes for the better with them. Let's do this G-Man!!!!!:cheers: Iam only kidding about the ass part G:smiley_acbe:

Well...looks like no worries in this game.....seems 49'ers are all at the funeral....or should I say....their own funeral.....Thanks G-Man glad I tailed you tonight.....nice going & nice week....keep it going.....you da man!:tiphat:

Well...looks like no worries in this game.....seems 49'ers are all at the funeral....or should I say....their own funeral.....Thanks G-Man glad I tailed you tonight.....nice going & nice week....keep it going.....you da man!:tiphat:

Good game by Seattle and no freak plays(like Colts last night) to screw it up.

Niners have a good defense but there is no sync on that offense and they need to change their play calling and find a way to convert 3rd downs.

finished the week at 8-3...:cheers:

Back