G-Man's Monday Night Play. Denver/Tennessee 11-19-2007

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Read before you bet - or you may be weeping...

Great record for Tennessee this season.. They quietly are 6-3 and in a position for a playoff spot. Looking at what they do against different teams puts them in a positon of overachiever, as many would not have expected them to be 6-3 at this time of the season.

Denver has gone bad early and no one expected them to be 4-5. They have shown improvement and should have won their last home game against Green Bay. Farve hit an 80 yd bomb in OT to win it. They did handle the Steelers, but they are over rated as well.

That leaves me to play the Bronco's in this one. Tenn is not as good as GB, Pitt, or SD and thats who Denver had at home in their last three games.

The Titans played on the road against , Houston, TB and New Orleans. Saints were on thier losing streak and not playing at NFL level. Houston had QB problems(played Rosenfels) and gave Tennessee SIX turnovers in a 38-36 loss., and Tampa played without a running back and only had 29 yards rushing in that one and STILL won 13-10.

Sucker money is all on Tennessee.

NEVER...I Mean NEVER bet on a 1 point dog that only scored 13, 20 and 13 points in their last three straight games at HOME and is now on the road!

Denver -1. (5 Units.)

GLTA

I've been looking at this one for a while and I think I agree with you here. Denver looks like a club primed to turn it around and this is the spot to do that. They'll be fine with whoever goes out there at RB and their defense is just getting healthy with Lynch back to help stop the run and their stud CBs to help free up guys to put pressure on a pretty solid Titan run game.

:cheers:

G-Man....I've been doing alot of thinking about this MN game & I have been having these same thoughts all day.... I really feel strong that this is Den. win & cover. So, hope we whoop ass tonight:smiley_acbe:.

G-Man I always check your MNF threads, and I'm so glad you are on Denver. Denver at home on Monday night in a close game?... gotta be kidding me, I'll take them at Mile-High all day long. GL to us both.

I've been looking at this one for a while and I think I agree with you here. Denver looks like a club primed to turn it around and this is the spot to do that. They'll be fine with whoever goes out there at RB and their defense is just getting healthy with Lynch back to help stop the run and their stud CBs to help free up guys to put pressure on a pretty solid Titan run game.

Correct Big Herm. They will run the ball. Cutler is also very good at home. Mile-high air will screw up Tennessee as well. Lynch will be all over VY tonight...
I see a few turnovers here... (influenced by the Mr Marvel's crystal ball in the Wizard of Oz...) You got to pass thru Kansas to get to Denver from Tennessee don't you?
haha

G-Man....I've been doing alot of thinking about this MN game & I have been having these same thoughts all day.... I really feel strong that this is Den. win & cover. So, hope we whoop ass tonight:smiley_acbe:.

Never think too much... You might second-guess yourself.

:36_11_6:

G-Man I always check your MNF threads, and I'm so glad you are on Denver. Denver at home on Monday night in a close game?... gotta be kidding me, I'll take them at Mile-High all day long. GL to us both.

You make valid points.. GL.. Do believe the much better defense is Tenn though even without Haynesworth.. We shall see..:cheers:

Back