G-Man's Monday Night Play.(8-4 this week). Bears/Vikings 12-17-2007

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Took a good long look at this game. Many reasons to bet on Minnesota. Capping the game brings me to one conclusion though. Im on Chicago.

The Bears self destructed in the last meeting with 4 turnovers. Vikes Peterson ran wild on them. Chicago turned the ball over 3 times inside the Viking 40. The damage that was done wasnt that Minnesota scored off all the turnovers, but it killed at least three potential scores for the Bears. Griese was good until he was picked twice and fumbled once himself. What's even more impressive, is that the Bears still scored 31 points!

Peterson has not been the same since he had an injury a few weeks back. Whats more important, is that when the oppponents shut down Peterson they used 8 men in the box. The Bears will do much the same tonight and pull out a good game.

The 10.5 is far too many and this Viking team isnt 15 points better than the last time they played, when the Vikes were a 4 point dog.

Chicago. 6 Units. WON

GLTA.

Last edited:
Thanks bro but decided to bag it, got +11 and put $200 on Da Bears. This game reminds me alot of the Chi/GB game earlier in the season for some reason. WAY to much pride on the Chicago defense to let AP go wild again.

G-man.....I just got back & you will be happy to know that I went with Chicago....again...it was my 1st feel on the game so I didn't change my mind & it looks like it is working out for us. GL always my friend!:cheers:

MAN!!!!! Did we ever squeak this one out!!!! 'an_horse' What a barn burner!!!! :36_11_6: Nice call & let's just keep this shit going! :cheers: :tiphat:

G-man.....I just got back & you will be happy to know that I went with Chicago....again...it was my 1st feel on the game so I didn't change my mind & it looks like it is working out for us. GL always my friend!:cheers:

See - you were right on the first choice! :cheers:

Thanks guys ^ :cheers: We finished at 9-4 for the week.

A winner that didnt deserve to win.. But that defense did it all for the Bears to cover.

The Vikings are really horrible and even though they turned over the ball 4 times, they wont fare any better in the playoffs. They will be gone in the first game. "No-Action" Jackson is a horrible QB. With Holcomb they would have a chance to win one or two. With Jackson, theyre out early.

The Vikings are really horrible and even though they turned over the ball 4 times, they wont fare any better in the playoffs. They will be gone in the first game. "No-Action" Jackson is a horrible QB. With Holcomb they would have a chance to win one or two. With Jackson, theyre out early.

I agree after last night's game. He looked horrible, making poor throws and bad decisions. Geezus, my local highschool QB could have thrown better than he did. They wont get far playing like that in the playoffs. Thats for sure.
Congrats on your win :cheers:

Back