G-Man's Moday Night Play. Denver/SanDiego. Merry Christmas All.

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Merry Christmas Everyone!

The Browns loss was a tough one to take as they had 4 it's and one was picked on a rebound in the end zone, two others at the Cleve 49 returned to the 5 yrd line and another at the Cleve 32. The end zone int was after a Cleveland drive from their own 32 and they were at the Cin 9 yard line first and goal. That was the worst of all because they lost tons of clock time (over 6 minutes) during that drive and it would have been 19-7 at that point.

Ok - on to tonights game. Denver +10 Over SanDiego.

Chargers are laying way to many points here. Division game like this on National TV, usually brings out a more competitive game.

Im still not sold on SD, as they are a reduced version of last years team regardles of Tomlinson.

The Broncos are not as bad as their record would indicate, just as SD is not a good as their record is IMO. There is also a huge revenge factor in this game tonight as SD crushed Denver, in Denver, early in the season 41-3. I can say with a good level of certainty that the Broncos will be playing this game like its the SuperBowl. These are hated rivals.

I see Cutler unloading here on this game and the Chargers will have trouble catching up as Rivers is no-where near what he was last season.

Night-games, for whatever reason, have been extremely good for me all year. I think its because teams play at truer levels that are consistent with who they really are, as in Washngton and Minnesota yesterday.

Considering that SD is not the same team as last year, I feel that they are really overpriced here due to the wins that they have had lately, and the fact that they shouldn't be laying 9-10 to any divison team unless that team is totally broke and without a decent QB. That's not the case with Denver tonight.

Denver +10 (bought the point). (10 Units) LOSS

And Happy Holidays to all.

Last edited:
G-Man, happy holidays but good health tonight, I think I am going to play SD-9.

While you are not sold on SD, after I watched that terrible performance from Denver last week on the road vs. Houston and than analyzing their overall play on the road this yr, I can't back them here. I didn't like the overall effort I saw and I thought the playcalling was shit. Denver is 2-5 SU and 1-6 ATS on the road, again tough numbers to back. In my mind, with SD needing to win to get the 3 seed, I give Denver a very little chance of winning tonight which begs the question of how much do they lose by. Denver is awful against the run and LT came out and said he will ask Coach to keep feeding him the ball if the rushing title is within reach. Looking back at their previous matchup this yr, Denver was pounded for 215yds on the ground. SD is a team who has righted their ship and won 8 of their last 10 and 4 in a row, I think I have to side with the team who 1)has something to play for, 2)is better, and 3)is home

good luck , hopefully they have some pride and remember the beat down the chargers put on them early in the season.

STEED, Cogenman, and Hutch.

Thanks, Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.

:cheers:

G-Man, happy holidays but good health tonight, I think I am going to play SD-9.

While you are not sold on SD, after I watched that terrible performance from Denver last week on the road vs. Houston and than analyzing their overall play on the road this yr, I can't back them here. I didn't like the overall effort I saw and I thought the playcalling was shit. Denver is 2-5 SU and 1-6 ATS on the road, again tough numbers to back. In my mind, with SD needing to win to get the 3 seed, I give Denver a very little chance of winning tonight which begs the question of how much do they lose by. Denver is awful against the run and LT came out and said he will ask Coach to keep feeding him the ball if the rushing title is within reach. Looking back at their previous matchup this yr, Denver was pounded for 215yds on the ground. SD is a team who has righted their ship and won 8 of their last 10 and 4 in a row, I think I have to side with the team who 1)has something to play for, 2)is better, and 3)is home

Good health to you...and Merry Christmas.:shake:

G-man.......I am not sure which way I am going tonight in this game. Feeling undecided. I wanted you to know that I've been having trouble posting again, so that is why you haven't seen me here for a few days. I didn't do so good this week in my bets. I am down -105 & really need to bring this back to a positive. I do agree with you about S.D. giving too many points out tonight & the revenge factor sounds strong too but Denver has a tendency to play shitty games & their coach sucks IMO.
Anyway.....I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!! :smiley_acbe:Hope Santa brings you something good. PM if you have time.

Maybe next year things will get better for me.....I went with Denver & I think I am done for the season....hanging the gloves up....LOL......:hang: Have a Merry Christmas my friend.....

Back