Season 382-401 -10921.00

Wednesday
Houston -105 over Phillies. 6 units
KC +120 over Cle. 10 units

Pirates 1H -160 (BOL) over Cubs 10 units

Skenes has 1.90 era in day games.

Toronto +120 over Boston. 5 units

SF +140 over Milwaukee. 5 units

Do you know if Skenes k:bb rate is better in day also? Obviously I can look but I’m super short on time this morning Theresa has dr appointment in 2 hours! Really hoping you tell me it better in day ganes cause 6.5 w very little juice to over is like a total gift compared to where they usually line him! Cubs might be swinging hot bats but there still a bunch of swing and miss in that lineup!

Do you know if Skenes k:bb rate is better in day also? Obviously I can look but I’m super short on time this morning Theresa has dr appointment in 2 hours! Really hoping you tell me it better in day ganes cause 6.5 w very little juice to over is like a total gift compared to where they usually line him! Cubs might be swinging hot bats but there still a bunch of swing and miss in that lineup!
No. I dont have it.
The only caution here is that his overall home era is 2.52..
GL today.

wNo. I dont have it.
The only caution here is that his overall home era is 2.52..
GL today.

It was super close think a tad higher in day. Bottom line if he pitches like he capable he will have no problem punching out 7+ imo. Clubs been swinging bats well lately but don’t change the fact there a bunch of dudes w super high k rates going against a pitcher w nasty stuff, if they beat me so be it! Gonna join you on kc, doesn’t make any sense they are dogs. At worst this a pick, at best kc should be -125., gl today

FWIW
Wont show in the Box score, but KC had misplayed 2 fly balls into hits and Tribe was never going to score 4 runs. The 4 run 7th inning would have ended on the mistakes.

6:40PM
Mets +110 over Zona. 5 units

Nats +175 over NYY. 2 units
Shut down Judge and Soto and Yanks are an average team.
Yanks struggle vs lefty's, hitting only .230.

A's +ev over Reds. 10 units

Bido has a nearly perfect era and whip in last three starts.
He has 0.53 era and 0.65 whip with a 1.00 era in Night Games!

Twins +110 over Atlanta. 3 units
Twins hitting .260 vs lefty's and scoring 4.7 runs/gm.
Sale doesnt go past 5 inn.

O's -110 over Dodgers. 5 units.
Buehler PIP is astronomical.

Kc manager handed that game away, there was no damn reason to bring wacha out for 7th with a 5-2 lead, and if you must then after he gives up the 1st hit that should be the end of it! You don’t leave him out there long enough to put your team in a bad position after he gave you 6 great innings! I can’t stand managers who do that to their pen. You let the pen start off the inning and there no chance they give up those 4 runs!

Great hit on Nats, i tried to bet them 1st 5 but asshole book closed it on me a min or 2 early!

I can’t stand the twins, you really can’t bet them till you see lineup card cause their best players are the closest thing to nba players load managing all the damn time! They needed Lewis in there tonight against a very tough lefty, 2x during the game his spot came up with bases juiced or 2 men on and he was back im locked room playing video games I assume!! I did cash festa k’s in that game tho! Lewis or not it was an absolute killer when it was still a 1-0 game and twins got bases loaded no outs and couldn’t score 1 run!!! Omg that my biggest pet peeve (well
Probably 2md behind mlb living in stone ages and refusing to use technology to simply call every ball and strike correctly!, makes me so mad nobody chokes up and just makes contact when a man on :3rd less than 2 outs!! That was the end the game right there.

Season 382-401 -10921.00

Wednesday
Houston -105 over Phillies. 6 units
KC +120 over Cle. 10 units

Pirates 1H -160 (BOL) over Cubs 10 units

Skenes has 1.90 era in day games.

Toronto +120 over Boston. 5 units

SF +140 over Milwaukee. 5 units
FWIW
Wont show in the Box score, but KC had misplayed 2 fly balls into hits and Tribe was never going to score 4 runs. The 4 run 7th inning would have ended on the mistakes.

6:40PM
Mets +110 over Zona. 5 units

Nats +175 over NYY. 2 units
Shut down Judge and Soto and Yanks are an average team.
Yanks struggle vs lefty's, hitting only .230.

A's +ev over Reds. 10 units

Bido has a nearly perfect era and whip in last three starts.
He has 0.53 era and 0.65 whip with a 1.00 era in Night Games!

Twins +110 over Atlanta. 3 units
Twins hitting .260 vs lefty's and scoring 4.7 runs/gm.
Sale doesnt go past 5 inn.

O's -110 over Dodgers. 5 units.
Buehler PIP is astronomical.
4-6 -400.00

386-407 -10691

Back