***G-Man's MLB Thursday 5-16***

GL today, G. Shamefully, I'm on The Yanks due to Ryan's home splits, and yanks recent rise led by Judge who's shot his avg up 55 points and OPS by over 250 points in 2 weeks. The lineup is finally heating up, and their pitching has been superb, especially the bullpen (2nd in MLB with a 2.58 Era). They are my team so I have to try to keep the homer out of the decision; I did bet againsr them in game 1 of this series and got burned. That all said, Twins have a formiddable lineup and if they come prepared to avoid a sweep, it could be a bad day for the Yanks. Curious what led you to twins today? Is it the avoid a sweep play with a good team? Should be a good game today, looking forward to it.

Not strong on Yanks as dogs.
Ryan was 2-1 /3.00 vs NY.
Twins re slumping at the wrong time. Just like CLE - Det and KC.

Schmitt has pitched over his head all year. He's a 4.00 era guy, having his best year ever.,. Twins should have been able to hit him - but not so...

Yes. all this talk about over taking the Indians...I just don't see it.

Bring it!
Indians without Magic Kwan-d are no good either. The pitching will fail as the season goes on.
Losing two starters will become vivid in the long run.
Only Mckinzie is above average - But he never goes more than 6in.
Team era has risen since april.

Indians without Magic Kwan-d are no good either. The pitching will fail as the season goes on.
Losing two starters will become vivid in the long run.
Only Mckinzie is above average - But he never goes more than 6in.
Team era has risen since april.
Appreciate the insight

Season record 181-198. -5429.00

Twins -110 over NYY. 3 units...................L-330
3 units each

Phillies -125.........................L-375
Boston -110............................L-330
Over 8 Cubs.....................W+300
Oakland +175...........................L-300
Dodgers RL-1.5. (-155)..............L-465.
Almost a clean sweep!
1-5. -1500.00

W+300
L-1800

Season record 182-203. -6929.00

Back