***G-Man's MLB Thurs 8-22***

Reds +120 over Pirates. 5 units
Lodolo has a 0.84 whip in road games
2nd time facing Skenes.
Reds leading Pitt for WC spot.

Houston +125 over Balt. 5 units
Burnes last 3 losses came against winning record teams.

Atlanta -110 over Phillies. 5 units

Updates later
Early
Yankees RL -1.5 -EV over CLE. 6 units.........W+600
Detroit +150 over Cubs. 3 units.....................L-300
Reds +120 over Pirates. 5 units...............L-500
Lodolo has a 0.84 whip in road games
2nd time facing Skenes.
Reds leading Pitt for WC spot.

Houston +125 over Balt. 5 units.....................W+625
Burnes last 3 losses came against winning record teams.

Atlanta -110 over Phillies. 5 units.................W+500
3-2. +925.00

L-800
W+1725

Season 366-385. -9306.00

3-2. +925.00

L-800
W+1725

Season 366-385. -9306.00

Nice job bro. I wouldn’t have went against skenes but I knew yoi were making money w that card! Crazy they had Houston as such big dogs, Houston is once again shaping up as the class the AL. When they get Tucker back I don’t think anyone can touch them.

Nice job bro. I wouldn’t have went against skenes but I knew yoi were making money w that card! Crazy they had Houston as such big dogs, Houston is once again shaping up as the class the AL. When they get Tucker back I don’t think anyone can touch them.
Agree 100% on Houston Seems they always reload just at the right time. They survived injuries and are looking solid now.
Watch the Dodgers now. Theyre facing some good times ahead with 3-4 solid starters down the stretch.. Kershaw, Flaherty and Stone are all solid. Not sure if Buehler can return to form. His PIPs are highest in his career now (19.4). Not a good sign.

I played Reds because of Lodolo having a real chance with that Low WHIP to beat a weak scoring team.
Skenes is great but thought the 2nd time facing Reds would give Cincy a shot.
They all look good until they lose. LOL

BOL to you

Agree 100% on Houston Seems they always reload just at the right time. They survived injuries and are looking solid now.
Watch the Dodgers now. Theyre facing some good times ahead with 3-4 solid starters down the stretch.. Kershaw, Flaherty and Stone are all solid. Not sure if Buehler can return to form. His PIPs are highest in his career now (19.4). Not a good sign.

I played Reds because of Lodolo having a real chance with that Low WHIP to beat a weak scoring team.
Skenes is great but thought the 2nd time facing Reds would give Cincy a shot.
They all look good until they lose. LOL

BOL to you

Oh I wasn’t trying to insult the reds play, sorry if I came off like a hindsight asshole on thar, wasn’t intended. I used to be a big Lodolo fan but him and honestly that entire team have just kinda fell out my good graces. I don’t mind betting their games cause there seems to be a real pattern to them, they get hot play good ball right up until ppl start noticing then they fall back off a cliff! Rince repeat the last 2 years it seems. Honestly you had no chance with the strike zone that prick umpire was giving skenes, he calling 100mph fastballs 3-4 inches off the plate strikes, shit Is just redic, no way to cap that, it’s bout time they replace these overpaid clowns with a 18 year old holding a iPad since everyone can see exactly what a ball or strike besides the guy calling them!

Yea Stros are just insane, most teams who dealt with what they had to this year would be struggling not running away with division, and they still missing Tucker, when he comes back that lineup is all a sudden incredibly deep with the way Diaz has seemed to figure things out recently, that front office so smart, they let Correa walk cause they knew this kid would be more than capable and he might just turn out better!!

Im not as bullish on the dodgers, some say im a hater, I say im just a truth teller and fact is they some paper tigers who usually need the heimlich maneuver come playoffs! (Gag gag! ) they do throw more and more money at it every year but I’m still not a buyer, watch out trusting Flaherty, I know he has the stuff but his mental makeup kinda goes well with dodgers choking lifestyle imo! Who knows if the jap be 100% come playoffs? I dunno but for my money you can almost be assured I’ll be on pads or snakes to beat them in the playoffs, those kids play loose while the pressure on lad is enormous with all the money they spend trying to buy a ship!! That just me tho :)

Oh I wasn’t trying to insult the reds play, sorry if I came off like a hindsight asshole on thar, wasn’t intended.
No worry. None taken. In fact my comment(They all look good until they lose) was the realization of I knew it was a long shot. Everything is cool. Like the feedback.

I used to be a big Lodolo fan but him and honestly that entire team have just kinda fell out my good graces. I don’t mind betting their games cause there seems to be a real pattern to them, they get hot play good ball right up until ppl start noticing then they fall back off a cliff! Rince repeat the last 2 years it seems. Honestly you had no chance with the strike zone that prick umpire was giving skenes, he calling 100mph fastballs 3-4 inches off the plate strikes, shit Is just redic, no way to cap that, it’s bout time they replace these overpaid clowns with a 18 year old holding a iPad since everyone can see exactly what a ball or strike besides the guy calling them!

Yea Stros are just insane, most teams who dealt with what they had to this year would be struggling not running away with division, and they still missing Tucker, when he comes back that lineup is all a sudden incredibly deep with the way Diaz has seemed to figure things out recently, that front office so smart, they let Correa walk cause they knew this kid would be more than capable and he might just turn out better!!

Im not as bullish on the dodgers, some say im a hater, I say im just a truth teller and fact is they some paper tigers who usually need the heimlich maneuver come playoffs! (Gag gag! ) they do throw more and more money at it every year but I’m still not a buyer, watch out trusting Flaherty, I know he has the stuff but his mental makeup kinda goes well with dodgers choking lifestyle imo! Who knows if the jap be 100% come playoffs? I dunno but for my money you can almost be assured I’ll be on pads or snakes to beat them in the playoffs, those kids play loose while the pressure on lad is enormous with all the money they spend trying to buy a ship!! That just me tho :)
Great post!

Back