G-Man's Early College Plays for Saturday 11-10-2007

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Two games early that have "winner" written all over them.

Cincinnati -6.5 over UConn.

Conn wont be able to do much against the Bearcats "D" in C-Town. Defense is too fast for the Conn to get down field often enough in this one. Bearcats had held So.Fla down while intercepting 4 passes last week off Matt Grothe.

While the Bearcats did score 31 of their 38 points in the first quarter last week against So.Fla,, I expect them to score in every quarter at home against UConn.

Last week against UConn, Mike Teel of Rutgers threw for 340 yards against them and Rutgers outgained Conn by 110 yds in that game at UCONN!

Tyler Lorenzen will find it tough to pass at Cincy. If anyone is thinking UConn can run the ball, Cincy is only giving up 107 yards a game on the ground this season. That is extremely impressive and it will be why Cincy wins this and covers as well.

C-Town. 8 units. WON

South Florida -16 over Syracuse. One factor here. So.Fla has lost 3 STRAIGHT games now. But they are truly in a class far above a Syracuse program that is much like a new website. "Still Under Construction". The Orangemen are scoring 20 points less per game then they are giving up at home. Added into that awesome performance, is a win over Buffalo?

So. Fla, will cover this game in the first half. Cuse has no weapons at all to score on this SF defense. Cuse is running for less than 100 yards per game? In college, that is a sign of a program going nowhere...or actually backwards.

WV gave the Orangemen 27 points early in October here in Syracuse. With the 3 straight losses by SF, they have gained line value and should be favored by 24 in this one.

This one should finish around 49-10

So.Florida 8 Units. WON

I'll even play a two-team parlay for 200 with these two games. WON

More later. All Plays 4 units unless noted*
Adding
Illinois +15.5 WON
Oklahomo State. +6 LOSS
Purdue -4.5 LOSS
Utah State +24.5 LOSS
Texas Tech +6.5 LOSS
Central Florida -20.5 LOSS

UTAH -13 WON
Auburn +2 LOSS
Maryland +7.5 (-125) WON
Wisky -2.5 WON
USC -4 WON
South Caroliona +7 LOSS
LSU -36.5
WON
Fresno State +20 WON
SanDiego State +7 WON

Last edited:
those yards were BS- uconn played a prevent second half while they had control of the score.. stats are misleading, if your judging your pick on that your doomed! i was in attendance, uconn owned the game

those yards were BS- uconn played a prevent second half while they had control of the score.. stats are misleading, if your judging your pick on that your doomed! i was in attendance, uconn owned the game

Trust me husky, There is nothing misleading about a qb throwing for 340 yards.

I didnt post a money-back guarantee here. We will se what UConn does today. :shake:

Best win on the day so far is Illinois over Ohio State!!!

They finally played a team that didnt self destruct...

Big Wins on Cincy and South Florida made the whole day.

Leaning at a few more that start at 8 eastern...

Last two games on the card.

Fresno State+20 (-130)

SanDIego State +4

4 units each.

Both could win SU...? yes even Fresno. Allowing only 190 yds passing pergame. Might be another undefeated goes down tonight...

Fresno had a chance for the SU win...Rainbows were shut down after the first quarter.

Bad call on pass interference from the officials gave life to Hawaii that resulted in a TD. Game could have turned completely and Fresno may have won it.

Back