G-MAN'S College Plays... Week SIX (6). Double-Unit Bet Plays...

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
12-3 for the week.

Can really see the season shaping up here. Lots of teams that really many expected to fade are doing well. Some are over-rated and getting too much respect as we are into week 6 IMO.

I see them like this.

Pitt -7 WIN over Syracuse. Cuse (over-rated) has played better than LY but they have nothing to compete with against Pitt. This is all about Palko , Pitts qb. Cuse played one other team that COULD have buried them with a qb just as good as Palko. IOWA. But , Iowa's qb Drew Tate was out for that game.
Lead all the way

Texas A&M -1 WIN over Kansas. Kansas game at Nebraska wasn't as close as some may think. If Neb doesnt have three (3) fumbles they blow out Kansas. A&M played toe-to-toe LW with T-tech and lost on last drive by TT. I know K can pass well and run too but the Aggies have a 270LB rb (Javorskie Lane) that can't be stopped. Kansas returns only 2 starters on defense from last year and will be facing much more trouble today than Neb gave them last week.

Maryland +14 WIN over Georgia Tech. I smell upset here today. If not - then I still want the points. Had MD not had 5 turnovers in the WV game they may have gotten more respect here today by the oddsmaker. With a full week extra to prepare, I see MD getting the money today.
Almost won SU. First and GOAL w/30 SEC. TO GO.

Bowling Green +36 WIN over Ohio State. First time I've gone against OHIO St, in 10 games (perfect 10-0 ATS). Buckeyes will be giving triple the points that BG had (+11) at Wisky in week one. OS has Mich State on deck and has no reason to play all day in this one.
Buckeys pulled out the starters as I thought.

Kansas St. +3.5 WIN over Okla St. KS was beaten by Baylor on 5 turnovers last week. They dont have a great offense but they do play well at home. They held L'Ville to 24 points and were only a 14 point dog. They get 3.5 from a team that won't even win the game so I'll play 'em with confidence here.
SU too.

Florida +1 WIN over LSU. Can't see LSU scoring any better here than they did at Auburn. This game is a race to 17 pts.. Who ever gets there first, wins and covers. Florida "D" is better than many know. Auburn had only 110 yds passing against LSU. That wont happen here by Fla today. Leak gets it done deep.
Best Defense of the two teams.

TEXAS -4 WIN over Oklahoma. Line dropped from 8 and that says the bandwagon is full of Texas doubters. What we have here is Texas defense is back and heathy. Something they lacked vs Ohio State. Have been on OK at times but this isn't your fathers Pac 10 team they're playin today. Its The LONGHORNS .
Top Defense in Big 12

Nebraska -6.5 WIN over Iowa State. Tough place to play at as a favorite and win. But the Huskers have a good passing and running game that can sustain drives. Iowa stste will not be able tostop them. Ball control today by Neb limits the time IS has to drive and score in this one.
Great ball control and played solid "D"

Texas Tech -5 LOSS over Missouri. There is ONE main ingredient missing here today in this game that could have made this a close game. It's Brad Smith for Missouri who left last season. The 5-0 record Missou has in standing in the shadows today. With over 1700 passing yards by TT this season, the Missou defense will be burned out by half time. Thats over a 1,000 yd edge over teams with a combined won-loss record of 12-6 this year that TT has played. Missou has played a loser group. They are a combined 6-15 !!!.
Poor play today. Gave up 28 pts off turnovers to Missouri.

Central Michigan +2.5 WIN over Toledo. The Chips are going to win this SU. Fat Amstutz hasnt got the talent this year to win games against teams that he lost to last year. The Rockets haven't been ablle to get off the ground this season. Don't expect and Nitrous Oxide boost here either! Central Mich is on a 5 game pointspread streak and today makes it 6.
Won SU too.

Connecticut +6.5 LOSS over S.Florida. A team with a top 10 rated pass defense gets back on a normal playing level here today. Conn was just that before playing Navy and giving up 464 yards rushing last week. three fumbles didnt help the cause against Navy either. Shut down time for S.Fla as conn smells-out the win in the passing defense.
Manhandled and beaten silly.

Oregon +5 LOSS over California. Nothing to say here but these two had completely different perfromance by Arizona state. Cal won and covered on 5 turnovers by AZ St. Ducks win SU!
Ducks had 4 turnovers and 24 points off to's for Cal.

Neveda + 10.5 WIN over Hawaii. They can play good enough defense to stay close all night
Good play by Nevada.

GLTA :shake:

12-3 on the week.

Last edited:
Pitt -7 WIN Lead all the way.
Texas A&M -1 WIN
Maryland +14 WIN Almost won SU
Bowling Green +36. WIN Buckeys pulled out the starters as I figured
Kansas St. +3.5. WIN . SU too.

Florida +1 WIN. Best Defense.

TEXAS -4 WIN. Top Defense in Big 12

Nebraska -6.5 WIN Great Ball control and solid "D"

Texas Tech -5 LOSS. 5 turnovers. 28 pts off turnovers for Missouri.
Central Michigan +2.5 WIN. SU too.

Connecticut +6.5. LOSS Manhandled and beaten silly.

Oregon +5. LOSS. 4 turnovers and 24 points off to's for Cal.
Nevada + 10.5 WIN

12-3 on the week.
GLTA :shake:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
MistaFlava said:
good luck this week buddy...glad we aren't on different sides.

We should start playing each other's games too. Combined this week we were (9-3 you) (11-3 me) totaling 20-6 with Nevada pending. The ONLY play that we played the same!

:shake:

Good week, G-man!
beer.gif

cubsker said:
:spank: You're on the right. Your bookie is on the left.

I dont want to kill him with the bat...he's got to say alive to pay me!:an_roll_laugh:

Back