G-Man's College Plays. 10-27-2007

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
I have several plays but this one gets my bet today.

Its Saturdays game with OHIO State and Penn State. If there EVER was a No.1 team in all of college football, that doesnt belong there, its the Buckeyes.

If there was a game of the year for me, it would be this game.
Penn State +4. 10 Units. (-115) Loss -1150
Penn State ML +140. 500 to win. 700 Loss -500

Additional Plays.

Boston College. +4.5 (-140)> 3 Units.WON Plus> ML +135. 200 to win 270.WON
Lack of Qb play for VT gets them in trouble tonight. Matt Ryan will be superior. BC should be 8-0 after this one.

New Mexico -6. > 6 Units.LOSS Air Farce is off a 5 turnover game by their last opponent (20-16 over Wyoming). NM crushes the Fly Boys tonight. Expect an AF loss similar to when they were blown-out by BYU.

All Plays 4 Units unless noted*

Lu'Ville --9 LOSS -440 (-130) Over Pitt

Texas Tech -13.5 LOSS -440 Over Colorado

W.Virginia -6.5 WON +400 Over Rutgers

Iowa +3.5 WON +400 Over Mich state

USC +3 LOSS -440 over Oregon. > Many starters back for USC today

East Carolina -14.5 WON +400 Over UAB

UConn +4.5 WON +400 over So Fla.

Florida -7.5 (*5 Units) LOSS -550 over Georgia

Kansas State -26.5 WON +500 over Baylor

Nevada -17 LOSS -550 over Idaho. (*5 Units)

Fla. Atlantic -6 LOSS -440 over UL Monroe

Tex A&M +3 LOSS -440 over Kansas

South Carolina +3 (*6 Units) PUSH/ over Tenn

Wash State- +6 (*7 Units) WON +700 over UCLA

Penn State over OSU (See Above)

Last edited:
Safe to say that you might be the only guy against tOSU on the site, but best of luck to you.

...and I'm just not getting that; OSU brought in a better team two year ago to Happy Valley and lost. Michigan brought a MUCH better team to Happly Valley last year to play a weaker Penn St team and only won by a TD.

Still haven't seen a compelling writeup to support the Buckeyes, other than..."their defense is one of the best ever"...

Safe to say that you might be the only guy against tOSU on the site, but best of luck to you.

...and I'm just not getting that; OSU brought in a better team two year ago to Happy Valley and lost. Michigan brought a MUCH better team to Happly Valley last year to play a weaker Penn St team and only won by a TD.

Still haven't seen a compelling writeup to support the Buckeyes, other than..."their defense is one of the best ever"...

Last years Buckeye team would demolish this years team if they ever played each other. Now what chance does a weaker OSU team have against a better than last year Penn State team? We'll see.

Back