G-Man's College Play. Hawaii @ Boise 10-17-08

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Good 'ole Boise keeps laying the big numbers at home. Justifiably because they are undefeated in their last 13 lined games.

In comes Hawaii, who beat Boise LY in Hawaii. It looks like a revenge game and it should be. But - this one is going to be inside the 24.5.

Rainbows have got themselves on the right track after being man-handled by Forida in week one. They did win at Fresno, but Fresno had SIX(6) turnovers in that game. A more important note here, is that Hawaii almost beat San Jose which may be one of the the best teams in the division, in a 17-20 home loss. Key factor in that game? Rainbows had SIX (6) turnovers in the loss.

They are a real strong dog in tonight's game. If they get any help in Boise from TO's, they could pull off the upset. But Bosie has been average in the turnover ratio (-1) and should win this one.

One last fact here to note. The total on this game is 52 which is too high. True number for the total is 46.

Boise 27-17.

Rainbows +24.5 (10 units)
Under the 52. (4 units)

Best of luck to all.

San Jose State is terrible overrated . Its a team who has scored 14 pts or less in all but 2 of the past 10 road games . The Spartans on the road are just not good IMO because they cant put points up . I would be cautious of that as any indicator . Whats more sad is they were just 3 pt favs , outplayed and couldnt win or cover .

GL bro !

San Jose State is terrible overrated . Its a team who has scored 14 pts or less in all but 2 of the past 10 road games . The Spartans on the road are just not good IMO because they cant put points up . I would be cautious of that as any indicator . Whats more sad is they were just 3 pt favs , outplayed and couldnt win or cover .

GL bro !

Its early, but they are better than many would think. Boise doesnt dominate in any category and the Bows should be able to pass and run on them. The points are just too many here.

Good health if youre on Boise. :shake:

Its early, but they are better than many would think. Boise doesnt dominate in any category and the Bows should be able to pass and run on them. The points are just too many here.

Good health if youre on Boise. :shake:

Good hit bro. I just get the feeling everyone think SJ State is good thats why I commented . Guess its a mixed perception . SJ TTotal UND is always worth playing IMO though....:cheers:

Good hit bro. I just get the feeling everyone think SJ State is good thats why I commented . Guess its a mixed perception . SJ TTotal UND is always worth playing IMO though....:cheers:

I hope they are as good a I think because I'm large on them Saturday.:cheers:

Back