G-Man's Bowl Games For Friday 12-28-2007

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Today I list my parlay teams that I will use throughout the remaining bowl games. These are the games with the best chances to cover as well as parlay in various situations. I may add a few others, but these stood out for me with my capping factors.

Here are my Top Teams.

1. Maryland
2. UConn
3. AirForce
4. Oregon
5. Indiana
6. Wisconsin
7. Virginia
8. Illinois
9. W.Virginia
10. Kansas
11. Ohio State

Tonight I like these games as well.

Boston College (-5) over Mich State. This one will turn MS into a one dimension ream. The run defense for BC is one of the best in the country. Matt Ryan will be the best QB that MS faced this year.

BC by 9. (8 Units)

Under 57. (4 Units)

Houston +6.5. TCU looks like a play here as they held all the bowlers they played to an average of 114 yards per game on defense. Houston's defense has averaged 199 yards per game against bowlers and usually, that is not a good sign for a dog.
But Houston comes into this one battle-tested by good solid teams as they were competitve with Bama. losing by 6, Oregon losing 27-48 but that included 4 turnovers from Houston, and they were close with E.Carolina 35-37. They were lown out by Tulsa but had 5 turnovers in that one.

Good Dog here to possibly win SU as well.

Houston +6.5. (7 Units)
Houston ML. +190 , (2 Units)

Maryland +5 over Oregon State.

Look at the games they played against Bowl teams. Thats all I need to see here and that Oregon State is WAY over rated after a win against Oregon and no Dixon. That game was Oregon States BOWL game and SuperBowl all-in-one. They wont have much left in the tank, against a well-oiled Maryland team tonight.

Maryland Terps (9 Units).

(1 unit) Three team pending par with Maryland, UConn and Air Force.

Last edited:
Good to see you on BC. They were my initial pick but after reading so much BS I've been back & forth. I think Ryan needs to go out with a good game after a somewhat shitty second half to his season.

It's driving me crazy seeing everybody jumping on Maryland. What's your angle there?

It's driving me crazy seeing everybody jumping on Maryland. What's your angle there?

The level of teams that Or st played were lesser teams. Also beating Oregon was no great feat as they were without their starting QB Dixon. Thats makes all the difference here.

Nice, I have BC for $300 and will be on MD larger. Most likely sitting out the TCU/Houston game...small play if anything.

GL bro!

And Maryland will be better prepared for this game, also Bernard's knee will not be 100%

Maryland is a system team, they come prepared and can overcome talent gaps with preparation. PAC 10 laying points enoug said, and its not even a good Pac 10 team, gimme a break < maryland MONEYLINE ,

I thought the Twerps were going to be a great contrarian play but it looks like the public is loving them this morning after watching ASU suck it up last night.

I'm now officially nervous :prayer

Back