G-Man's Bowl Game for Wednesday 12-26-2007. Purdue/CMU

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
This game appeard to be a mismatch when you glance at the fact tht they are from radicaaly different confrences. BIG 10 though isnt such a big threat to other schools anymore. Weaker teams in the 10 arent even competitve against many other teams with winning records either.

Purdue beat these guys in week 3, but there were two huge reasons for the blowout. CMU just came off a big rivalry game with Toledo and blew Toledo out by a 52-31 score. That created a bit of over-confidence. That 2nd reason was, they were sloppy and risk-takers and had 3 turnovers as well. Purdue only out-gained them IN PURDUE by about 120 yards

Domer and crowd in favor of CMU gets revenge tonight.

CMU +7.5. (5 Units)

GLTA

Last edited:
Not saying you are on the wrong side but Purdue was the team with 5 turnovers...4 fumbles and an INT.

BIG 10 though isnt such a big threat to other schools anymore.

This is a key point.. For me it was never more obvious than a late season game in which W. Michigan traveled to Iowa. True Iowa was down this year but a mediocre WM team on the road absolutely man-handled the Hawkeyes. It was not a fluke, Iowa was beat badly by a middle of the pack MAC team.. Central Mich is a top of the pack MAC team against a very average Big Ten team catching 8 points in what is basically a home game...:smiley_acbe:Right side bro.

GL G-Man! I'm on CMU as well... Since I have watched many games of both these teams this year I strongly believe the Chippiweas are the play here. CMU has an outstanding QB who will manage to get the ball in the endzone at least a couple times and I think this will provide them enough momentum to cover the points. I'm on this one for a big amount (biggest bet of my ncca season) so let's hope we both win!

Last edited:
Nice hit Bro

:bow::bow::bow:
ncf_g_lefevour_195.jpg

Back