G-Man's AL - NL Championship Series Thread.

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Indians / Redsox.

Indians +155 Series Play 1000 LOSS To Win 1550.

Game 1. Sabathia +148. No stories needed. Indians are my plays today and tommorow.

Indians. +148. >LOSS 800.00 to Win 1,184.00
Royal ass whippin...

Game 2. I knew this was a long shot yesterday with Sabathia. Not because of Beckett, but because that asshole WEDGE has totally screwed Sabathia with the rest. He has gone back-to-back-to-back starts with more than 7 days in between. C.C. loses his control and cant locate well with long rest. he will be ok when Boston comes to Cleveland if he goes within 5 days.

Meanwhile with Carmona, he can rest for two weeks and still be sharp. ML is very low at 125 but still worth the net. Even-money is good with this kid. I have said several times that HE is the best pitcher on the team. 94MPH sinkers are rare, especialy his, that moves so hard on right hand batters. Big Sox sluggers get shut down today. Tribe can hit Schill. Re-loading on my boy Carmona today. Series money depends on him and BYRD, Westbrook doing well.

Going to even up this series today and looking for a sweep at home when we get here.

Indians +125. Carmona. 800 to win 1000 WON

Game 3. Indians. +110 Westbrook. Tribe has everything going for them tonight. Momentum from that 11 inning win is big. The weather in Cleveland is perfect for Westbrooks sinkers and sliders. Pitching at home hasnt allowed more than 3 hrs since August.

Dont expect Boston to hit any in this game tonight.

Tribe +110. > 700 to win 770 WON

Game 4. BYRD is the WORD tonight in Cleveland. This IS the game of games in the series. It will definately be very hard for the Sox to beat Carmona and Sabathia, second time around after losing tonight. Same goes for the Indians. If they lose this game 4, they would have a hard time beating the REDSOX twice in Boston. Byrd is going to shut down the Sox tonight. He has so much command of all his pitches, that the big bats again will be stopped here at the Jake.

Shake-n-Wake wont be able to dominate against Tribe hitters. He does have a great knuckler, but Cleveland has a lineup full of contact hitters and only Hafner swings for HR's every at bat.

"Minnie" Ramirez will get frustrated again and ground out or into dp's. I call him that cause he looks like a "bitch" with his long filthy ugly dred-locks of cornrow shit head.

BYRD pitched well against Boston in May going 6 innings and allowing 1 er. That was AT Boston. Redsox know that Cleveland has the better bullpen so if they dont get to Byrd in the first 3-4 innings, they are in trouble. Tomorow, Sabathia will close it out at home and there will be no more games in Boston this year.

Indians. +102. BYRD. 700 to win 714 WON ,

Game 5. Sabathia + MONEY? At Home?? Beckett as such a small fav>?? TheCy Young candidate drops from a -165 fav in game one, shuts down the tribe easily and barely makes it as a favorite after that performance in game one? Looks like millions of Sox series money is at risk tonight. The only way for the books to keep RS money coming, is to give the hopefull Sox bettor one last chance to make some money. That wont happen. Tribe is the play in this game 5 matchup. Series money for Tribe backers has been totally solidified by the pitching of Westbrook and BYRD-Man.

Indians +108 Sabathia. LOSS 1000 to win 1080. - And a nice return for the loss on game 1.

Game 6. Great performance by Beckett. No doubt he was masterful. Cleveland was never going to beat Beckett 1-0. Game 6 will be the game this gets closed out. If not, then we just may see Beckett on Sunday again on a short rest..
Not going too high here as this is an away game, but still expect a win.

Carmona +119. LOSS 800 to win 952.

Game 7. Series money riding on this today. Its Westbrook and the four or five relievers today that determine this one. Aaron Fultz, Aaron Laffey, Jensen Lewis, Tom Mastny and Betancourt. Bringing in any starters to relieve, may prove fatal unless its BYRD. C.C and Carmona, obviously are throwing the ball off the plate the whole series, so thats not a good move. C'Mon Wedge...dont screw this pitching up today

Last edited:
Colorado / Arizona

Diamondbacks +120. Series Play. LOSS 400 To Win 480

Both Teams Can win this but the team with the better pitching is the play at least for the first 2 games. I will be considering a bet on both teams depending what happens after each game. Series bet on Zona is small enough to bet against if it comes to that in this series.

Game ONE.[/B] Arizona -128. Webb. LOSS 384 To Win 300

Game 2. D'Backs +105 Davis. D's are too good to lose back-to-back at home. Look for a win and even up the series tonight.
3 units. >
LOSS 300 to Win 315.[/COLOR]

GAME 3. Arizona +139 Hernandez. 400 LOSS to win 556

More each day of the games.
GLTA.

Last edited:

"Minnie" Ramirez will get frustrated again and ground out or into dp's. I call him that cause he looks like a "bitch" with his long filthy ugly dred-locks of cornrow shit head.

This is terrific insight. :tiphat:

g-man:

believe this is another key game in the series...thought last saturday was a key one as well...

after game one i took cleve +250 in the series....a short while ago i took boston +140 in the series....locking in a profit equal - no matter who wins or looses....

byrd is a crafty vet and the way the red flops are hitting (lack there of) i don't see them getting to him for more than 4 or 5 runs...and that will be early if it happens...sox have not been a come from behind type team all year...

wakefield is a big question mark...hasn't pitched in almost a month and was not pitching well when he did....we will know early on if he is on or not....he usually stays the same ...doesn't get better as the game grows older...he will have a short leash i'm sure...both bullpens have been fairly reliable except for one or two guys last saturday...but on the hole Bpens have been good....as long as the game doesn't get away from one of the starters early...it should be an under 10.....

if it does get away it may be from wakefield...which does not bode well for the flops, especially if the tribe gets a big lead....ellsbury, if he starts, which i hear he will, is a catalyst for the sox offense...whether he plays in center for crisp or right for drew, he will stir things up if his rookie status doesn't overwhelm him....

i agree that cc probably will not lose again to the sox....but he really has not looked to good his last 2 times out....carmona on the other hand....if it gets to him, will pitch in fenway again....he tried to blow people away and for the most part, he succeeded. however, he was wild and his pitch count was way up there. he could be dangerous wherever he pitches if he keeps his ball down in the zone and throws strikes. he's just a real talent. BUT...the excitement easily got to him last saturday....

if the bird holds serve, we may have seen the last game this year in fenway. if not, snuggle in for a game seven on sunday.

good luck.

g-man:

believe this is another key game in the series...thought last saturday was a key one as well...

after game one i took cleve +250 in the series....a short while ago i took boston +140 in the series....locking in a profit equal - no matter who wins or looses....

byrd is a crafty vet and the way the red flops are hitting (lack there of) i don't see them getting to him for more than 4 or 5 runs...and that will be early if it happens...sox have not been a come from behind type team all year...

wakefield is a big question mark...hasn't pitched in almost a month and was not pitching well when he did....we will know early on if he is on or not....he usually stays the same ...doesn't get better as the game grows older...he will have a short leash i'm sure...both bullpens have been fairly reliable except for one or two guys last saturday...but on the hole Bpens have been good....as long as the game doesn't get away from one of the starters early...it should be an under 10.....

if it does get away it may be from wakefield...which does not bode well for the flops, especially if the tribe gets a big lead....ellsbury, if he starts, which i hear he will, is a catalyst for the sox offense...whether he plays in center for crisp or right for drew, he will stir things up if his rookie status doesn't overwhelm him....

i agree that cc probably will not lose again to the sox....but he really has not looked to good his last 2 times out....carmona on the other hand....if it gets to him, will pitch in fenway again....he tried to blow people away and for the most part, he succeeded. however, he was wild and his pitch count was way up there. he could be dangerous wherever he pitches if he keeps his ball down in the zone and throws strikes. he's just a real talent. BUT...the excitement easily got to him last saturday....

if the bird holds serve, we may have seen the last game this year in fenway. if not, snuggle in for a game seven on sunday.

good luck.

Great bets on series you made guaranteeing a profit either way.

:cheers:

I'd like a better line on the Indians than +120 here.

I mean, I know we'd all like better lines all the time, but you see what I'm saying.

Good luck, GM.

I'd like a better line on the Indians than +120 here.

I mean, I know we'd all like better lines all the time, but you see what I'm saying.

Good luck, GM.
Today you can get em at +151. Just about what they were for the series.

Back